Chapter sixteen - Veela magic

Live POV 

"Class dismissed" Bins said still in the same dull tone. 

"Finally I thought it would never end" I heard one of the boys in front of me whisper. The class immediately began to stuff their books in their bags and started shacking their friends awake. 

"What class do you have next?" I turned to look at Theo who was shoving the children's book into his bag. "I have astronomy next, and you?" Theo stopped cramming books and papers into his bag and stared at me for a few moments. "Defence against the dark arts" I replied.

 "So I guess I'll see you round?" 

"Sure" Theo had finished packing up and slung his back over his shoulder. "Oh and Live" Theo said just before he exited the class room with the other students. "Make sure to get some sleep tonight, I wouldn't want you falling asleep durning class again" with that he turned on his heels and left the class room. 

I soon followed, leaving the class and making my way to the Defence against the dark arts room. I had the class with Alexa so I was much more exited. I had passed the classroom during my tour with Tom so I had a vague idea of where to go. I was walking round the castle, up and down the stairs trying to find the room. I ended up asking one of the portraits for directions when I ended up back at the History of magic class. Finally I reached the class room. I stepped up to the class and I was welcomed by a warm hug from Alexa. 

"You made It thought you got lost!" She said realising me for her grasp. 

"I did, but one of the portraits helped me"

 "come on I saved you a seat" Alexa grabbed my wrist and dragged me to a desk very similar to the one I sat at with Theo. "How was history of magic?" She asked taking the seat furthest away. "It was fine I may have dozed off a little but Theo woke me up" I sat down and started to grab the books out of my bag. "Hang on you sit next to him, and he saved you from getting detention!" "Yes... what's so surprising?"

 "The person who doesn't talk to anyone ends up talking to you all of a sudden, Coincidence I think not."

 "Coincidence all you want, I sat next to him and I tried to talk to him. He was a little upset at first I must admit but he seemed to loosen up after I fell asleep." Alexa let out a shallow laugh.

 "If you say so" she raised her hands up in surrender.

 "But can I ask... How long did you sleep for, My record is 40 minutes but I got caught" I finished unpacking my things and thought to my self.

 "I think about 45 I wasn't awake for long after he's voice was very.. um"

 "boring, dull, slow, tiresome, sluggish, mind-numbing"

 "tiresome" We both let out small laughs, and just smiled at each other. 

"Hey it's Live!" A voice called behind me. I was tired of people coming up behind me today. Four boys jumped in front of my desk. "Oh it's you!" Nott, Lastrange, Avery and Malfoy all stood leaning over me and Alexa. "Hey guys, long time no see." I joked. Alexa was stunned to see some of the most popular boys in the entire school were saying hello. 

"Um hi" 

"Oh sorry I Didn't mean to startle you Alexa" Each of the boys turned slowly to face Abraxas who was a little red. Alexa returned a small smile she was also a little flushed. "Get a room" Nott whined.

 "Shouldn't you be following your 'Lord' boys?" I tried to change the subject so Alexa wouldn't have to deal with this embarrassment, and I knew the subject of Tom scared the living daylight out of them.