Chapter thirty three - A Message

~Narrators POV 

News about the message spread like wildfire around the castle. Questions were being asked and fingers were being pointed. After trying to avoid the subject for weeks Theo was the only topic they talked about the whole school was spilt over the message, some people agreed were others cowered in fear. 

Parents were scared as they feared for their children's lives as they believed the school had been infiltrated, teachers continued to tell everyone it was a horrid prank and they were looking for the culprit. But Live knew who wrote the message, and so did the rest if her friends. 

Soon more messages started to appear 'Let us be free' was the most common one along side the Alliances slogan. Pura Magicae Globe, Latin for Pure Magic World. You may wonder how She knew this, well it's because Live came up with it. 

As her first executive decision in her fathers ranks, Love came up with the face of the Alliance. We stood for the exposure of the Wizard world and She had been learning latin at the time. The phrase was soon well known across the ranks and spread across the world. Those words ruled the world for years, they were printed on banners and painted in the sky. Those three words were her pride and joy, and now they were being painted on the walls of Hogwarts school with unicorn blood.

Out of everyone Gwen was the most afraid. As her family has connections to the Alliance. All though it wasn't public knowledge about her family but Live knew all about it. Everyone was on edge slightly, the child who saw the first message is convinced she's cursed; won't even leave her dorm room. 

It was Thursday Live was sitting next to Alexa and the knights in DADA, when there was a soft knock at the door. Professor Merrythought stopped his mumbling and called for the knocker to enter. An elderly wizard entered to room his beard long and untidy, much unlike the time we first met. 

"I'm sorry to intrude like this however I would like a word with Miss Robinson" Headmaster Dippit turned his head and looked at Live, his expression still but his eyes were bloodshot. He clearly wasn't getting much sleep.

 "Will I need to take my things Headmaster" She asked slowly rising from her chair. The man nodded and exited the room landing all eyes on were on Live. Alexa grabbed her arm softly, a worried expression had taken over her face and she wasn't the only one. Avery, Malfoy, Nott, Lastrange and Tom were all concerned. Live gave them a 'don't worry' look and exited the classroom almost bumping into Dippit. 

"Live we need to talk" He said sternly. "But not here come to my office" they walked in silence the whole way to the headmasters office, gaining stares from many students. They reached the two gargoyle statues and Dippit spoke the password, "Salazar" He muttered and the gargoyles jumped out of the way revealing a long twisting staircase. 

They entered the room, every inch of the room filled with a glass box filled with a differ ancient artefact. "Sit" Live sat in a large deep purple armchair, looking over the desk 

"Live I want you to be completely honest with me ok." She nodded again staying silent. 

"You told me you had no connection to your father. You said you didn't support him, yet there are alliance slogans being painted everywhere-" 

"let me stop you there Headmaster, theses attacks are not mine and I'm appalled you would think of me like that. What I told you was the truth, I have not seen my father, i do not support him and I never will. If I felt as though me being here was a threat to this school then I wouldn't have enrolled. Those horrid words are not mine"

 "Live It's not me pulling the strings, i just want you to know I believe you" Dippit pulled a small sliver hip flask from one of the desk draws. He pored the contents into a glass and pushed it toward me.