Chapter fourteen - The knights

~Live POV 

I didn't have to turn round to recognise the voice Tom Riddle "I didn't know your liked quidditch?" Gesturing to the book in my hand.

 "It's Janelle's, if you must ask" 

"Oh I didn't know she could read, thought she was all obsessed with tactics" He held out his hand to put the book back for me.

 "you'd be very surprised about what they can do, Tom" He slipped the book in between two other spots titles. "Well if their your 'friends' then they must be special." He turned to me and asked once more. 

"Your not reading now Dear, come and meet my companions, it will only take a second" I scowled at the question again but reluctantly agreed, I could gain some information about Tom from his inner circle. "Splendid, right this way" He led me over to a group of small sofas like the once myself, Pam, Alexa and Janelle had sat on but they were black. 

"Knights..." At the mention of their little group name four boys shot up form their seats and turned swiftly to face Tom and I "this is Live Robinson" Each of the boys one by one nodded and retuned to their seats. "You've trained you 'friends' well" I shot at Tom who seemed quite impressed by his achievement of 'training' his friends. 

"Hi, everyone" I waved at the young boys as I came to sit down in the largest black armchair. Each of their expressions changed from neutral to shocked. "What is it?" I turned to the blonde boy of the group, he didn't answer. Let's see if Tom was to nice to train his friends how to combat a powerful legilimency charm.

 'Why isn't she getting punished? She's sitting in the Lords chair' I let out a laugh 

"Lord! Is that what they have to call you?" I could have sworn I say his face turn a hint of red before composing himself once again. 

"What happened to the legilimency rule, Live?" He shot still angry at the last comment. 

"You said I couldn't go into your mind you never said anything about your friends" I leaned my head on the arm rest to give Tom the smuggest look I could muster. "Well I'm setting another rule-" but before he could finish his sentence I cut him of 

"I'm sorry I never knew you where a professor? Now I have met your companions can I return to my actual friends" 

"Wait here for one more minute then you can scurry off to wherever you see fit" Tom turned his back to the boys and proceeded to disappear into the library. 

"I think he had some sort of weird crush on you?" I turned to look at one of the boys who had now snuck into the corner of a sofa. 

"Over the past 24 hours I've had two people say the same thing, and I don't see it" 

 "I'm Emlyn Avery, it's nice to meet you." He got up slightly to hold out his hand which I took and shook lightly. 

"Well Tom already gave me and 'incredible' introduction" 

"I'm Teirnan Lastrange" 

"Octavian Nott" 

And finally the blonde boy spoke "Malfoy, Abraxas" 

"But you can call us by our last names, nobody here really likes their first name" Avery said. 

"And whys that?"

 "Because our family's call us something strange and ancient" Malfoy piped.

 "And in Toms case he was named after his father who was a muggle" Nott whispered, expecting to see Tom emerge from the shelves. "Toms a Half-blood!" For a man obsessed with blood purity this came as a shock "Shhhhhh"