Chapter thirteen - The Right wing

~Live POV 

"Funny, don't recall asking you anything, Tom" I tuned around to look at the back of the sofa Alexa and I lay on and sure enough their stood Tom Riddle. He was looming over the sofa which I could tell spooked Alexa but she was composing herself quite well.

 "Well I see you've got your self quite a friend group" he dragged his eyes to stair at each of the girls around me. 

"A mudblood" addressing Pam 

"A street rat" addressing Janelle

 "and A powerless pureblood" finally locking gaze with Alexa.

 "Well I see them as... The first female quidditch captain of Gryffindor, A potions genius who I may add made a better potioneer than you and An incredible dueller with a kind heart. I think I hit the jackpot" I looked at the girls around me who had large smiles across each of their faces. 

"You are a powerful witch Live you shouldn't be dillydallying with anyone who is not at your level." 

"Well then I don't know what your saying because your not in that category either" I could hear Janelle's and Pam's trying hide their laughs. With that I turning back to the book I had picked up. It read Hogwarts a history, I thought it might help myself getting to know the school better. "Come and meet my colleagues Live you might be surprised"

 "Well I figured that if your so bad then the people who choose to be your 'colleagues' must be even worst" even Alexa sniggered at that comment. "Such a pretty face when you keep you mouth shut, your so judgemental all the time, what are we to do." 

"You are to do nothing!" Janelle snapped. 

"Aw how sweet you have your big, strong quidditch player as your body guard." Janelle was furious.

 "Well I'm fine defending my friend against noisy pricks like you!"

 "Now, now we wouldn't want to go around calling prefects silly names would we?" 

"Only if they deserve to be called silly names!" Shot Alexa.

 "Now if everyone had stopped bickering I'd like to read my book" I piped up before they could do anymore damage, plus I feel like Tom was enjoying himself a little to much. Tom leaned down to my neck and whispered something in my ear "Come on Dear just one hello" I normally would have protested at the mention of 'My Dear' but something about the way he said it made my want to play along. I tuned my head to Tom who was now centimetres away from my face, I knew he was charming but I promised myself I wouldn't be one of his french girls.

 "later dear, I'm reading" I said in the sweetest voice I could muster. My Veela powers had worked on him once before who says they can't work again. I stared into his dark eyes for a moment before he stop back up and patted down his robes. "Fine but I will be in the right wing if you need me"

 "I don't think she will be needing you, anytime soon" Janelle snapped

 "Well see" Tom muttered before turning on his heals and making he's way to the right wing. "That guy is such a dick you know" Janelle said still burning holes in the back of Tom neck. "Totally, But he seems to like you Live." 

"Hum" I said raising my head form my book at the mention of my name. 

"Are you even paying attention?" Pam queered.

 "No not really, you see people like Tom are power hungry, they will do anything to get power and once they have it they abuse it. When Tom came over he started an argument with Janelle, He knows what makes you angry so he taunted you into making a fool of yourself for defending your friend p, he doesn't care what really happened he would twist the truth to make you look like the bad guy, and he's a prefect which means, he could have your Quidditch captainship stripped or take away hundreds of house points." I said.