Chapter seventeen - Makeover time!

~Toms POV 

If the magic wares of in a few minutes, then why is she all I can think about. She must have been using the magic through out the day. But what about when she was sleeping, it doesn't work like that does it?

"Something the matter Tom?" Live turned her head to look at me 

"No, just thinking" 

"Good because I and I'm sure Live too doesn't like eves droppers" Alexa thought she was so big now that she had Live as her friend "I've got better things to do than listen to your little conversations" have no clue what Live sees in Her. 

"Come on Alexa leave him be, besides you may be able to do a non-verbal spell but you still can't do wandless" 

"That's for charms I don't need to do that now" 

"and I didn't need to learn it before the sixth year but here I am being forced to help 'struggling' students" Live fascinated me, she could be nice and sweet one moment but the next clawing at your throat. When she wanted something she got it. Not to mention how strong and advanced her magic was. 

Just today I've seen her create a perfect draught of living death, disarm a black while being tortured using wandless non-verbal magic and completely freeze a globe in seconds. She was strong. Maybe to strong. 

Stop worrying about her, she's a pathetic female she hold no power over me, Tom Marvolo Riddle heir of Salazar Slytherin. I have one mission immortality and if she gets in my way, then I have to do what's necessary.

~Lives POV

Alexa wouldn't shut up about Tom, the woman definitely had her ways of getting into my head. I admit he's fairly good looking, powerful and could be a great asset to my team. But the boys to stubborn to bow down to me. 

His 'Knights' have been somewhat useful in gaining information about him and they look so eager to share their knowledge with me. I continued to stare into space thinking about what I actually new about the boy. He was heir of Slytherin, his friends where kind enough to share that, he's popular and Powerful and then theirs the matter of Alexa saying he's terrifying. 

But there is one thing, The Chamber. 

"Class dismissed" Professor merrythought spoke from his desk, his head still down in his book. I had gotten so deep in my thoughts I had completely forgotten about the lesson. I heard the rummaging of book being stuffed into bags and the small talk turned into full blown conversations as the students merged and made their way out of the class. 

"Hey Live you going to the slugclub meeting tonight?" Avery asked and the rest of the boys nodded. "Yes I'm going with Pam"

 "and I'm going to choose the outfit!" Alexa squeezed my arm tightly in excitement.

 "Yes Pamella may not be bright in any other subject but her potions skills are quite good, for a mudblood" Tom sighed placing his books neatly in his bag, he was clearly still upset by this morning. 

"Oh don't be like that just because she's not pure doesn't mean shes any less than us" Alexa said throwing her quill at a laughing Abraxas.

 "Weren't you just saying the morning you hated impurity Alexa" 

"shove of Live, she's nice! and our friend" 

"I'm not saying she's not! Just proving your a bit of a hypocrite that all" I swung my bag over my shoulder and gave Alexa a smirk. 

"A what?" Nott asked also ready to leave. 

"Nott your sixteen these types of words must be hammered into your vocabulary by now" Tom spoke his face filled with disappointment. It made me chuckle that Toms knights probably had walk around with a dictionary if they were to understand him.