Chapter thirty five - To Family

T.W. Mentions of suicide, abandonment, Homophobia, sexism, rejection, murder, death and rape. Please this is a very emotional and serious chapter. DO NOT READ THIS IF this triggers you in any way. I you want to talk my messages are always open but if you get triggered you can wait till the next chapter. Please seek help if you need it. There are people who can help. I love you all, T. 

~Narrators POV 

Janelle, Alexa, Pam and Gwen stood wide eyed staring at Walburga Blacks lifeless body. "Well this is a surprise" Pam squeaked not taking her eye of the corpse 

"What are you four doing here?" Live asked,

 "We-e um thought you were in trouble, i saw you leaving our dorm, i was worried so I grabbed the girls and we started to follow you, Walburga was already here when we arrived, and so were you and Theo." Alexa blurted out. "We hid behind the staircase when we heard you and Theo arguing. When we heard the lighting clash we were going to help but Walburga was still there, you know how she's like Live so we didn't approach. When it stopped Walburga opened the door and Well you know she um Well now she's"

 "Dead" Gwen said lifting her head to face live. 

"Look, before we do anything I want you all to promise me something, what happened here stays here and the same goes for you too Theo." Theo lifted his head up slightly in agreement. Gwen continued "i know you probably have a lot of questions but Live can answer then all later, but first we have a larger problem to deal with" Gwen kicked The corpse making it roll over into the centre of the tower. 

"Gwens right" Janelle agreed, Pam and Alexa both nodded. Alexa made her way to Theo and knelt down next to him, she pulled out her wand and began to try and heal his wounds. Live stood dumbfounded as her friends rushed around her trying to clean up the mess she'd made. She didn't know what to say. 

"Stop" she called, making the five student halt and stare. "What are you doing?" Alexa smiled softly patting her skirt down.

 "Live were trying to help you, you didn't mean to kill her, so we're just trying to make sure your ok." 

"But I did mean it, what about that is ok with me, I killed a girl right in front of you all, I almost killed Theo yet you insist on helping me get away with this, your helping a monster, your blinded by affection you'll all regret this, please stop" the tower as silent for a minute. 

 Until Pam spoke up "your not a monster Live, we know what were doing and we won't regret any of this. My life was nothing until I met you guys. I had nothing. I was useless in class, My foster parents treat me like trash and I am a muggle born so that basically ruined all of my relationships with others from the start. But with you, with all of the people on this tower, I found my home. You made me feel loved and feel safe, you created a world where I can be myself and not have to worry about being judged or hated for just being me. I had nothing before us and I never want to go back to my old life. Live you may think we're wrong and crazy but we are. We're wrong, crazy, weird and messed up in every way. But we're a family. And no matter what you are we stick together. We were never met to work but we do. And I'm not going to let anything get in the way of my happiness. We are family. We protect our own. I will protect our family and if that means getting ride of dead body's and healing electrocuted little boys then I will. Because that what our family does!" 

"Live you are our family, we would do anything for you" Alexa reassured. 

"Plus you gave us a hand if you didn't kill that bitch then I would have" Janelle laughed. 

"Well I guess sometimes you gotta kill a gal" Live smiled. The girls giggled for a while letting the whole nature of this sink in. They were a family whether they liked it or not. They had each found a special place in this family and they all new that form that moment on. Nothing would get between them.