Chapter 63

"Fine I won't call Bella's belly cute anymore." Blane says annoyed. "So what are we going to do about Taylor's friends?" I ask.

"Confront them and either have them give me my 1 million dollars back. Or they'll have to work for me until they make the 1 million dollars they spent."

"I still don't get it they've been here for 3 weeks and they somehow spent 1 million dollars without anyone noticing." Blane says a little confused. "Yeah well they're lucky I don't kill them."

I wrap my arms around Tristan trying to calm him down. "I'm fine Kitten." He says and wraps his arms around me. "Are you sure? You seem a little mad." He nods "I'm sure."

I pout "well you're hands are clenched into fists." I mumble and he rolls his eyes. "I know Kitten but I'm fine. I'm not going to kill them or hurt them." I nod and slowly pull away.

"So ummm did you find anything out about the person who bombed us?" I ask. Tristan shakes his head. "Not that I know of." He says and I sigh. "Well I want them they hurt you." I quietly say and Tristan nods. "Yeah me too because I'm the one they hurt." I nod.

My stomach growls and Tristan looks at me. "Did you eat breakfast?" He asks and I shake my head. "I was to busy crying." I answer and he frowns which quickly turns into a smile.

"Well let's get something to eat. I have a meeting in like an hour and a half so we have to hurry." I smile and nod. "Can I come with?" Blane asks and Tristan signs.

"Fine let's go." He smiles and runs out of the computer room. Tristan rolls his eyes and follows him. I giggle and walk out of the room as well.

"Hey where are you guys going?" Justin asks and Tristan rolls his eyes. "To get lunch do you want to come with?" He asks and Justin nods.

He starts walking away but Rosey runs over to him. "Daddy where are you going?" She asks and Justin smiles.

"Just to get food. Do you want to come with?" She nods and grabs his hand. We walk outside and get in the cars. We drive to some fast food place.

We all order of course we all get burgers and fries what else would we get from a fast food place. We sit at a table and quietly eat.

"Thank you for bringing me here." I quietly say and Tristan chuckles. "You're welcome Kitten." He says and kisses the side of my head.

"So did you guys find anything on who bombed us?" Justin asks and Tristan shakes his head. "Everyone's been busy trying to find who spend a million dollars and trying to figure out where Bree is I couldn't find anyone who could help." He explains and Justin's eyes go wide.

"Bree is missing!" Tristan nods and Justin's jaw hits the table. "How the hell did she break out of the cell. The damn police better find her cause if we find her first you better believe she won't make it out alive. She could hurt Bella or the baby or both." Tristan nods yet again.

"I know which is why finding her is now the top priority. And from now own Storm goes everywhere Bella goes." I frown "well why can't I just stay with you." I ask.

Tristan sighs. "You can but sometimes I have meetings at other gangs warehouses and hideouts. And most of the meetings are private." He explains and I pout.

"That's stupid." Tristan sighs and pulls me towards him forcing me to sit on his lap. "You'll be fine Kitten. Everyone will protect you while I'm gone and if you're alone Storm will." He reassures and I look at him. "Promise." He smiles "I promise."

I nod and rest my head against his chest. "Aren't you going to finish eating?" Tristan asks and I shake my head. "I'm not that hungry. And I'm tired." He nods and rubs my back.

"Well go to sleep I can drop you off at home before the meeting." I shake my head. "Nooo I want to be with you." I whine and Tristan sighs. "Kitten you can't be with me 24/7." "Why not?" I ask.

"Because I have important things to do." "And being with me and making me happy isn't important to you." I say a little grumpy.

"Of course you and you're happiness is important to me." I frown "then why can't I stay with you."

"I just said why besides you have to finish your book and I'm sure you'll work a lot better at home then in a meeting room." "Yeah but I'll be alone." I angrily say.

"I don't care if you'll be alone. I have to work and you can't come with. That's final." Tristan yells and everyone in the restaurant looks at us.

I climb off his lap and sit as far away from him as the bench allows me to be. I cross my arms across my chest and stare at my lap.

Tristan sighs "I'm sorry I yelled,but you weren't listening to what I was saying." He quietly says and tries to hug me.

I shrug and push his arms away from me. "It's fine." "No it's not cause now you're upset." Tristan whispers.

I shake my head. "No I'm fine." I quietly say. I climb over his lap and out of the bench. "I want to go." I quietly say and everyone nods.

They stand up and we leave the restaurant. We drive back to the warehouse. "You guys go in we'll be in later." Tristan says and everyone climbs out. Once they leave he sighs and turns facing me.

"Bella I didn't mean to freak out and yell at you." I shrug "I said it's fine." He looks at me. "Are you sure because you don't look ok." He says.

I slowly look up at him and burst into tears. "You hate me." I whimper and he shakes his head.

"No Kitten I love you so much." He says as he lifts me up and places me on his lap. "No you hate me, because I always fight with you and make you mad." I quietly say and Tristan shakes his head. "No baby I love you a lot. And I wouldn't call it fighting. It's more like stubborn and well clingy."

"I'm sorry." I sob and he chuckles. "You're sorry for being clingy and adorable." I nod and hide my face. "Kitten you know I love you right?" I nod. "Then why are you crying?"

"Because of my stupid hormones." I sniffle and Tristan chuckles. "Oh my cute pregnant Kitten what am I going to do with you." I wipe my cheeks "you could spend time with me."

"Bella I'm only going to be gone during meetings and I don't have many meetings. So I'll only be gone for like 3 maybe 4 hours a day. The other 20 hours you can be as cuddly and clingy as you want." Tristan says and I look at him. "Really?" I quietly ask.

He nods and chuckles "that's what I've been trying to tell you and you wouldn't listen." "Ohh." He smiles and kisses my forehead.