Chapter 29

"Don't worry Kitten I'm going to wait a few days for you to heal a little then I'm going to fuck you so hard you won't be able to walk for weeks." Tristan whispers and my cheeks go from light pink to fire red.

He smiles "you're so cute." I look at him then back at the ground. "You can't go from talking dirty to being cute and complimenting me in the matter of seconds."

He smirks and leans down. "First of all it's not dirty talk if what I say I'm actually going to do. I'm not just saying that to make you blush. I'm warning you that in a couple of days I'm going to fuck you so much you won't be able to walk for a week." He whispers and my cheeks go fire red.

"Are you trying to kill me?" I ask and he shakes his head smiling. "Of course not it's just you're so adorable and sexy. I just want to fuck you 24/7." I blush and look around the mall. "A smoothie stand I'm gonna get a smoothie I'll be right back." I quickly say.

I let go of Tristan's hand and start to walk towards the stand. "Boss Lady." Jesse says and I turn to him. "Yeah" "can you get Liam one too any kind it doesn't matter?" Jesse says and I nod.

I get a strawberry banana smoothie for Liam. And a pineapple strawberry smoothie for me. I walk back and hand Liam his drink. I take Tristan's hand and we continue walking.

"What kind did you get?" Tristan asks. "Pineapple and strawberry." I say and he scrunches his nose. "Does it taste good it sounds like it wouldn't go well together." I laugh and nod. "It tastes good to me."

We get to the tux place and go to the kids section. I look at a bunch of tuxes for Liam and he says all of them are ugly or not fancy enough. "Well then what do you want to wear since everything I choose isn't good enough."

He smiles and runs to a tux. The pants and coat, jacket, over shirt whatever it's called. The pants and that are gold. Then the button up shirt is gold and the undershirt with a collar is white. Then us has a black bow tie.

"Are you sure you want to wear that. It's going to draw a lot of attention to you." He nods "yes I wants dis it butiful." I smile "well go try it on yell for me if you need help putting it on." He smiles and runs into the dressing room.

I turn and see Tristan staring at me. I walk over to him. "Why are you starring at me?" He smiles "I was just watching you and Liam. You know he never goes to people so much. Like Mia she's been with us for what 3 days now. And she lived with me when we were together of course she left when we'd break up, but still. She was with him for like 5 months. And he never went to her. He still doesn't go to her or really like her, But you." He puts his hands on my hips and pull me towards him.

"You my little kitten. He ran up to you the second he saw you he started talking to you. Now you've been with him for like 2 weeks and he already sits on your lap to eat and let's you hold him." I smile and shrug "I guess I'm just good with kids."

He nods "yeah and you're great at taking care of him as well." He gently kisses me "I can't wait until we have kids." He whispers before kissing me again. I smile and look behind him. "Well right now you should worry about Mia and your child." I say and he turns around.

Chloe, Mia, Justin, Blane and Kyle are walking over to us "sorry it took so long but SOMEONE couldn't chose between the 4 dresses she liked." Chloe hits Justin. "I'm sorry but I want to look nice unlike you." "Hey I want to look nice when did I say I didn't want to." Justin says as he rubs his arm where Chloe hit him.

"Ohhh don't be a baby i barely hit you." She says as she rolls her eyes. "Hey don't roll your eyes at me. Blane control your woman." Justin says and I laugh. Chloe glares at me and I stop. I put my hands up in surrender. "Hey don't be mad at me I'm just helping Liam find a tux." "Aump Bewa I needs helps." "I'm coming" I say as I walk towards the changing room.