Chapter 3

"What? N...No I can't..." he cuts me off. "I have to do something very important it won't take to long." "How long is to long." "No more then 2 hours. You'll be in my office with Shadow." "Really?" He nods. "She goes basically everywhere I go." I smile "yay"

He chuckles and kisses my forehead. "Finish eating then we'll go." "Am I coming?" Chloe asks. He shakes his head "you stay here and rest. Take medicine,drink and eat a little bit then go back to the guest room and take a nap." She goes to object but closes her mouth. "Are you not eating?" I ask. He chuckles. "I had some eggs before you woke up." "Ohhh then why did you tell me to save some pancakes for You and Chloe." "It was mostly for Chloe." I nod "ok." He kisses my forehead and walks back to his room. I sit down at the table finish my pancakes, clean my plate and fork, then I dry them, I put them away and it takes me a while to find where he had the plates and utensils.

"Ok Kitten are you ready to go." He walks into the kitchen. He's wearing black jeans, a grey shirt and a leather jacket. I nod "I'm ready." "Ok i just need to get Shadows collar and leash. He comes back putting the collar and leash on. I giggle. "What's so funny?" "She wears a spiky collar and you use a leather leash."

He nods. "Yes and you're not changing it." "Why would I change it." He rolls his eyes grabs his keys and starts to walk outside I follow behind him. "Knowing how happy and adorable you are I will come home from work one day she'll be wearing one of those dresses for dogs, a bow and she'll have a pink collar on. Then you'd act all innocent so I can't do anything about it." I giggle "that does sound like something I would do,but she's a protection and watch dog. And who says I'm going to be living with you." He looks at me "well you're my kitten. You can't live at you're place cause my enemies could target you and hurt you. And I won't be there to protect you." "But what about my job."

He sighs. "What's your job." I blush "I write books mostly romance novels." He chuckles. "Of course you do that's the perfect job for a sweet,innocent, and sensitive girl like you." "Hey my books have bad parts in them." He glances over at me since he's driving. "Like what." I blush "w...well my romance novels have very descriptive sex scenes." He looks at me "I'm still going to say you're innocent cause you are." "No I'm not." He glances over at me and looks serious.

"Ok when was the last time you had sex with someone." My cheeks go bright red "well I...I've never done it before." He looks over at me almost hitting a car. "Look out" I quickly say in panic. He quickly swerves back to our side of the road. "You're kidding me right?" I shake my head "you've never had sex before." I nod "never" he looks at me "you've done stuff before though right." My cheeks get even brighter "well ummm if making out with someone counts." His eyes go wide "you're kidding me right.you've never done anything besides kissing someone." I slowly nod ashamed of it.

He looks over at me and puts his hand on my thigh. "Kitten you don't have to be ashamed about that." "R..really?" He nods "It's amazing, because now I'm the only one that will ever please you and since you're mine it's a lot better cause I don't have to worry about who has touched you before." I blush "s..so you don't find me being a virgin a turn off" "of course not." He smirks "if anything it's a turn on and I find you even more sexy cause you're my innocent little kitten who will only be bad for me." My cheeks get even brighter. "God I love when you blush."

We pull into a hidden place surrounded by trees. He parks the car. "You stay with me. I'll take you up to my office and stay there." "What happens if I leave the office?" I ask "you don't want to do that my guys aren't here yet, but they will be soon. If you leave my office while my guys are here they're going to think you're an intruder or sent here by an enemy and they will hurt you.so stay in the office and hopefully nobody comes in there. If so one of the guys will come get me and let's hope they don't touch you by the time I get there."

I nod. "I'll stay in the office and Storm's going to be with me right?" He nods and gets out of the car. I climb out as Tristan is getting Storm out of the car. He hands me her leash and we walk inside he takes me upstairs to his office. "There's drinks and snacks in the mini fridge if you need anything. Stay off my computer it have a lot of important information on it." I nod and fiddle with his fingers since I'm holding his hand.

"You can sit in my chair or on the chair I use for when I have meetings either or I don't care. Don't break or drop anything and try not to make a lot of noise." "Like?" I ask "Don't stomp or jump around." I nod "ok I won't." "Ok I need to go the guys will be here in a couple of minutes. I'll be back in a hour maybe 2 you better good ok." I nod "ok" he kisses my cheek "good" he kisses my other cheek and my forehead before walking out of the office closing the door behind him.