Chapter 14

"She's what?" I say in disbelief. "Kitten I don't like repeating myself I know you heard me." He says suddenly speaking in a stern voice. "Well what are you going to do." He shrugs "i have no idea." Fear takes over. "Y...You're not going to l..leave me are you? Like you're n..not going to start a..acting cold and distant. Y...you're not going to leave me for her right?"

He looks up at me. "Kitten you don't have to cry." What? I'm not...I touch my cheeks and they're wet with tears. "I'm not going to leave you. We'll figure something out." I nod. He gently kisses me. "You're so gorgeous." He says as he pulls away. I look up at him and his eyes are full of lust. I shake my head. "Baby I'm not."

He moves his hand down to between my legs. He slowly rubs at my core. "Kitten I know you're not ready,but I just want to forget about everything that's happening right now." He gently kisses me. "I want to have a little fun." He moves down and kisses my neck. "Please kitten." I shake my head. "Baby I...I'm not ready and it's like 3 o'clock" he kisses down my neck and starts to unbutton my shirt.

"B...baby" I say as I try and breath normally. "I know you want me kitten." He takes off the shirt and moves slowly kissing down my breasts down my stomach and down to my pants. He grabs the top of my shorts and starts to slide them off me. I sit there with my heart beating fast and faster. 

Once my shorts are off he moves gently kissing me. I pull him towards me and kiss him. He bites my bottom lip and a low moan escapes my lips. Tristan forces his tongue in my mouth and our tongues tangle around each other. I grab the bottom of his shirt and start to pull it off him forcing him to break the kiss. As soon as his shirt is off he smashes his lips on mine. I place my hands on his lower stomach and travel up exploring his whole upper body.

After a minute or so he pulls away. He takes my bra off and looks down at me smirking. He dips his head down and slowly takes my nipple in his mouth. I flinch away a little. He massages my left breast and he sucks on my right one. He then switches giving them equal attention. He moves his hand down and grabs the waistband of my panties.

"Kitten you're so sexy." I blush "I...I am" he nods "you're so fucking sexy all you need to do is wear something a little bit revealing and I'm dead." He says as he slides my panties down my legs. My cheeks get even brighter. "You're over exaggerating." He looks at me. "Of course not Kitten. I'd never lie to you." I smile and pull him towards me gently kissing me. He pulls away and rubs at my core again. I moan and wiggle a little.

His smile fades. "What's wrong?" He looks at me. "I forgot a condom." I look at him and burst into laughter. He chuckles and kisses my belly. "Baby" "yes kitten." He says as he continues kissing my belly. I grab his cheeks and make him look up at me. "I'm on the pill." He looks down at me smirking before smashing his lips on mine. He slides his sweatpants off taking his underwear off at the same time.

I look down and it is huge. He chuckles "Don't worry Kitten I'll go slow and be gentle." He takes my hands and puts them around his neck. "You remember to breath and if you feel any pain that you can't take or I do something you don't like tell me to stop and I will." I slowly nod. I close my eyes trying to keep calm.

I feel him at my opening and he slowly pushes in me. I feel nothing but pain and it hurts even more cause he continues pushing his whole length in me. "Kitten you have to breath." I nod and force myself to breath. He stops moving allowing me to adjust to him. He then slowly moves his hips outwards pulling out and back in. I slowly breath in and out taking small and quick breaths.

He dips down taking my nipple in his mouth again. "Tr..Tristan" I stutter out "yes my little kitten." "I...I don't remember what i w..was going to say." He chuckles and kisses me "does it still hurt kitten?" He asks concerned. I shake my head. "Only a..." but I don't finish cause he kisses me and starts to go faster. I yelp a little and grab his shoulders. "To much." He asks and I shake my head "n..no you're fine." The pain starts to fade away and I moan. Tristan smirks "See Kitten there's nothing to be afraid of once you get past the pain it feels nice." He says groaning a little.

He starts to go even faster and I moan. "Tr..Tristan fuck" He smiles and captures my lips. After a minute or so he slowly moves throwing my left leg over his shoulder and he pumps deeper in me. I yelp and scream. "Ahhhh stop." He automatically stops and looks at me. "Maybe throwing you're leg over my shoulder for you're first time wasn't a good idea." I look up at him "I...it's fine." He slowly moves my leg back to where it was before and he goes back to pumping in me.

After a little my breathing picks up and I get a weird feeling. "Kitten you have to breath." I shake my head. "It's ok you don't have to be worried you're going to cum soon." I slowly nod and he goes faster. He reached between us and starts to play with my clit. "Ohhh baby mmmm" I can't even speak correctly. My walls close around him and cum. I end up screaming his name. Tristan cums not long after me moaning and groaning before screaming my name not kitten no my actual name.

He collapses on me. "Fuck kitten that was amazing." He says while panting. I'm focused on trying to get my breath back to normal. "Tristan." he looks up at me. "Yes kitten." My cheeks blush light pink. "You ummm you have scratch marks on you're back."'he chuckles "I know they'll probably be there tomorrow which is fine I don't care." He sits up "but you my little kitten." He says tapping my nose. "You're going to be sore tomorrow." I blush and nod. "We ummm we should shower." He smirks and lifts me up carrying me to the shower. We "shower" and then actually shower.

By the time we get back in bed it's 4 o'clock. "Ughhhh I'm going to be so tired tomorrow." Tristan shakes his head. "I'll tell everyone to let you sleep in." I smile and kiss him. He pulls me towards him and I lay my head on his chest. "Goodnight kitten." "Goodnight baby." I trace his tattoos until I fall asleep.