Chapter 51

The next 2 weeks are the same. Tristan has meetings either in the office or at the Warehouse. And he goes to the warehouse to help train people.

Then he comes home we eat and I fall asleep laying on Tristan. We go to bed and the routine starts over again.

It's Halloween and the party is soon. Taylor thought it would be a good idea to have the party at a party house thing.

So we're at the place putting up decorations. Well mostly the guys and I are setting it up while Alex and them are at home making a lot of food.

"Where should the fake spiders and webs go?" Justin asks and I look around. "Anywhere a real spider would go." He nods and walks away.

The guys bring in tables and chairs. I grabs one of the tables and open it. I lift it up and walk a little bit. "You better not be moving the tables by yourself." I hear Tristan say and I turn around. "I can do it they're not that heavy."

He nods "I know but your pregnant." I roll my eyes "I am only 11 weeks and it doesn't matter I'm going to do everything I normally do. The only difference is I have a small belly. The baby is perfectly fine." Tristan sighs and grabs my hand pulling me towards him.

"I don't want you to push yourself." I shake my head "I'm not I'm doing what I normally do." He nods "Just be careful. And if you get tired take a break." I nod and kiss his cheek.

He puts his hands on my belly. "You be good in there." He says before bending down and kissing my belly. He then walks away. I pick up the table and move it so it is against the wall. That way no one can trip over it hopefully.

I get the other tables and set them up. I grab a few pumpkins and put them at the end of the tables. I make sure it looks nice.

I put up a few other decorations. And I get tired. Not like I'm tired of decorated. No i want to sleep. I sigh and look down at my belly. "I'm not taking a nap. Mommy has to finish decorating before the party. She can't nap she has to help the guys."

"Are you ok?" Tristan says and walks over to me. "I'm fine just a little tired." "We'll take a break here sit down." He says and pulls up a chair. I shake my head "I want to sleep." I quietly say and Tristan sighs. "I'm sorry Kitten but I can't leave the guys here alone."

I nod "I know." He kisses my forehead. "We'll be done in about a hour the party doesn't start until 7 and it's 2. We'll be home by 4 if you're still tired in a hour you can take a nap for a little."

I smile a small smile. "You'd be with me right." I ask and he nods. He kisses my forehead and walks away. I sigh and continue decorating the room. "Ok time to go home." Tristan says and I smile "yes finally." I run to the door.

"woah Kitten calm down I know you don't have the crutches but you could open the stitches." "Sorry baby." I say and walk the rest of the way to the door. I walk to the car and climb in. The guys climb in and Tristan starts to drive home.

We get home and I walk inside. I collapse on the couch. Storm runs over and starts licking my hand. I giggle and pet him. Someone walks towards me.

Storm quickly turns around and starts growling at the person. "Woah protective pup calm down." Tristan says and Storm looks at the ground.

I pet her and her tail starts wagging back and forth. "Lay down." Tristan says after a little. Storm lays on the ground right in front of me. Tristan sits next to me. I sigh "noooo not there." I say whining a little. Tristan looks at me confused. "Then where do you want me." "Over there." I say pointing to the other end of the couch.

He rolls his eyes and moves to the other end of the couch. I smile and lay down resting my head on his lap. He starts to play with my hair. I close my eyes and almost instantly fall asleep.

I wake up to someone nudging me. "Kitten it's time to get up." I roll on my side "no." Tristan sighs "Bella you have 5 seconds to get up or I'm standing up which'll knock you on the floor."

I sit up and lay my head on the other end of the couch. "Bella you can't sleep all day the party starts in like 50 minutes." I roll onto my other side. "Let me alone. I wanna sleep." I whine and close my eyes. "Fine we'll just leave without you." I slowly nod and close my eyes going back to sleep.