Chapter 27

I wake up to Tristan still playing with my hair and the tv is on. I yawn and look up at him. "Good morning well after kitten." "Afternoon?" He nods "it's 1:30." I nod and snuggle closer to him.

"Just another hour then I'll be up." "Kitten we've been sleeping in bed since 5." "Just one more hour please." I whine and kiss his chest. "Just stay here even if it's for 10 minutes please."

He sighs "kitten we have a party to go to. It starts at 7:30." I smile and hide my face in his neck. "Yeah that's in 6 hours just stay for another hour then we can get ready." "Kitten it's a ball." "Ok?" He sighs and looks at me.

"Meaning we have to get tuxes and Chloe,Mia and you need to get dresses." I kiss his neck and smile. I move so I'm straddling him. I gently kiss him. "Is this better baby." I whisper in his ear.

I slowly rock my hips back and forth. Rubbing against his now hard dick. He groans and I smile. "Kitten we need to go shopping." "Just once." "We did it all night are you trying to hurt yourself." I shake my head. "I'm already sore so what does it matter." I kiss him "please."

He groans and sits up as best as he can. "Kitten we need to get ready we're already behind. We need to eat, got tuxes and dresses. Then you need to do your hair, makeup if you want to wear any. You then need to put your dress on and we drive the 40 minute drive there."

"Please baby just once." He shakes his head "I can't." I cross my arms across my chest. I roll my eyes and stand up. "Fine next time you want to do anything I'll make up a stupid excuse on why we can't." I grab clothes "I'm taking a shower you should go eat." I say as I roll my eyes. I walk into the bathroom and smile.

Tristan's POV

I throw on shorts and walk into the kitchen. Everyone looks at me "so how was your night." Justin says smiling. I roll my eyes "you know you may be my friend but I'm not afraid to put a bullet between your eyes." I cross my arms across my chest.

He puts his hands up in surrender. "Damn I didn't know I can't joke with you." He smiles "so how was she." I cross my arms across my chest. "I'm serious." He laughs and puts his hands up in surrender yet again.

Chloe walks I'm laughing. "Why are you laughing?" She smiles "it seems you're kitten is mad that you didn't want her this morning and now she's in the bathroom doing things. You brought out a bad side of her and I love it." She say and laughs and I sigh.

"You know she's doing it so you will fuck her." Blane says and I roll my eyes. "Really I thought she was just bored. I'll be back." "Great so we'll go pick up breakfast." Everyone stands you to leave and I chuckle. I walk into the bedroom and hear her moaning.

She's touching herself and doing it on purpose. "ahhhh fuck." No no no I'm the only one that pleasures her. Not even her I'm the only one. I open the door.

She's sitting on the toilet with her eyes closed and head tilted back. "No no no stop it." She smiles and continues touching herself. "Kitten stop it you're being bad." She smiles "then continue for me." I smirk and walk over to her. I lift her up and throw her over my shoulder.

Bella's POV

After a few rounds we shower and get dressed. "You're still bad my sex kitten." Tristan says and I smile. "I don't care I got what I wanted." He sighs and shakes his head. "What happened to my innocent kitten." I smile and blush. "I...I'm still innocent." He shakes his head. "No right now you're bad." I pout and snuggle closer to him.