Chapter 59

After a lot of bumpy roads and many times of Let it go being replayed Roxy pulls into a parking lot. I climb out of the car and get all dizzy almost like I'm going to pass out. I quickly hold on to the closest thing to me which happens to be Justin.

"Shit boss lady are you ok." I nod and squeeze my eyes shut hoping the spots will go away. After about a minute I open my eyes and can see perfectly fine. I slowly move away from Justin. "Are you sure you ok?" He asks concerned.

I nod "yeah I just got dizzy for a little bit." He sighs "that's good I thought you were nauseous and going to throw up or something." "Oh please don't talk about that you're going to jinks it." He chuckles "ok I won't."

"Justin." I hear Tristan say. "What's up boss man." "Hands off of Kitten now." Tristan demands. Justin puts his hands up in surrender. "Ok damn next time boss lady gets dizzy and clings onto me I'll just awkwardly stand there."

Tristan crutches over to us. "Dizzy. Are you ok?" He asks. I nod "yeah I'm fine now." He nods. The others pull in next to us. Blane, Kyle, James and Alec get out. They all look really annoyed. "What happened to you guys?" Justin asks.

Blane rolls his eyes "Taylor and her stupid friends were bitching about guys the whole time. And then saying shit about us. Like I'm sorry some guy ghosted you but don't take you're anger out on me." I giggle "I don't think our ride was much better." "What do you means yet it go is amazing." Liam says excited.

"Not when you listen to it for 25 minutes straight." He shrugs "I yikes it." I smile and shake my head.

"Can we go inside yet I'm tired of standing here." Chloe says impatiently. "Yes MOM." I say and walk towards the entrance.

I go to pass her but she grabs my wrist. "Don't be all cocky all because I asked to go inside. We have plenty of time to talk inside but it will eventually close so I don't want to stand in the parking lot the whole time talking. Ok." She tightens her grip around my wrist. "Ok?" She asks. I whimper and nod.

She looks down at my hand. She let's go of my wrist. I rub over my already bruised wrist. "I'm sorry." She quietly says. "Whatever it's fine." I say and walk to the entrance.

Storm quickly runs so she's next to me. She nudges me. "Right you're leash sorry." I grab her leash and wait for the other to come here.

"I hate this all of the actors in there are going to target me all because I have stupid crutches." Tristan says annoyed. I smile "I'll protect you." Tristan chuckles "no offense kitten but the people in there are scary." I sigh "well I can try." Everyone laughs and we wait in line to get inside.

It's just a huge grass area that is full of scare actors as Tristan called them and decorations. Once everyone is inside we start walking around. There's a clown. She has brown black hair braided onto 2 twin braids. Her make up it super creepy and she's petting a teddy bear that's covered in blood.

I gulp and cling onto Tristan. "Kitten it's kind of hard to crutch with you clinging onto me." I pout and slowly move away from him.

Something touches the back of my neck. I jump and scream. Justin bursts into laughter. "Oh god you jumped so much. Fuck I literally just tickled you're neck and you freaked out."

I punch his arm "you're such a god damn dick." "I love you too Boss lady." "Umm Bella." I hear Chloe say. I look at her and she's pointing at me. I guess she's pointing behind me.

I turn around and there's some person in like this nurse uniform thing. There's blood all over her. She screams right in my face and her teeth are like super sharp and scary.

I freeze and look at her. She screams again a little higher pitched than before and acts like she's going to hit me. I whimper and flinch away. I back up hitting into someone. I jump and scream. I run hiding behind Tristan. "Kitten they're just acting." I shake my head and whimper again.