Chapter 11

All the color drains from my face. My stomach turns and my hearts beating very fast. I try to breath but can only manage to take small short breaths. "Aren't you going to say hello after all I've been in jail for the last 7 years." I look over at Chloe and she's pissed she glances over at me her eyes are filled with worry.

He looks over at Alex and smiles. I look at her and she's shaking. "This is great both of my girls are in 1 room with men to "protect" them." My leg starts to shake bouncing up and down and I'm really hot like sweating. God my anxiety is not doing well right now. Tristan tightens his grip around me. "Kitten it's ok he won't touch if he goes near you I have my gun.knives and hands." He whispers and I slowly nod.

He looks over at me. "Hi Ella how are you still as innocent as you were when I left?" He asks. I look at him and go to speak but nothing comes out. I close my mouth and look at. He takes a few steps towards us and my leg starts to shake even more and I stop breathing all together. "Kitten you're have to breath." Tristan whispers "try and match my breathing ok." He whispers. I nod and force my self to breath trying to match his breathing.

James speaks. "Chloe why don't you and the guys take the ladies outside for now." He says. Chloe and the 2 guys that walked in before Cole nod. Everyone gets up and they start to walk. Chloe looks at me with worry and I nod. The girls and guys leave. Leaving Alex,James,Tristan and I in the room. "So what are we doing now." He says smiling. He looks over at me smiling and I flinch away. His smile gets bigger. "Do you still cry like a baby when people yell at you." He says in his cocky voice. Smiling like having 2 woman who are absolutely terrified of him is a accomplishment.

I don't get how he found us so easily. Tristan gets out his phone and quickly texts something. He puts his phone away. Cole starts walking toward us. I quickly hop of Tristan's lap and back up a little. He laughs "god you're still a little baby like when you were 12." "I'm not a baby." He looks at me "are you talking back you know what I say about talking back." He says obviously getting mad.

I start shaking and continue backing up until I'm against the wall. "N...No I d...didn't mean t..to" I stutter. "To late." He says as he goes to hit me. I flinch away, but he never touches me. I open my eyes and see Tristan holding his wrist. "I wouldn't do that if I were you." He says in a cold voice. Cole looks at him and laughs.

Tristan smirks. "You don't know who you're messing with." Tristan says and he turns Cole's arm completely turn it 369 degrees. Something breaks either a bone in his arm or his shoulder I don't know, but all I know is something is broken cause I hear a crack and Cole yells. "Why did you do that ?" He asks and Tristan smiles. "You want to mess with my kitten well now The Devil gets to mess with you." Cole's eyes go wide and fill with terror. He glances at me. All I do is smile my innocent smile.

Tristan grabs my waist and pulls me behind him. "Now what were you about to do to my kitten if I didn't step in." He looks at him. Tristan sighs "you know not answering is just going to piss me off even more." Cole stands there holding his arm. Tristan pulls up a chair and sits on it backwards so the back of the chair is against his chest. He leans his arm against the back of the chair. "You can stand there for as long as you want, but I have back up coming they're going to be here in about." He looks at his watch "10 minutes and if we take you to my place I have many ways to get you to talk."

Cole's eyes get even wider. "Wh..What are you going t..to do." Tristan smirks "you don't seem fearless and almighty right now. Are you only fearless when it comes to woman that are scared of you?" He gulps and Tristan's smile grows. "I can sit here all day I've got nothing better to do."

We stand and sit there for about 6 minutes. "C...Can I have something to drink." "No you can wait you've been here for like 8 minutes. You don't need a drink." It's quiet for a little more. "Can I please get a drink." Tristan looks at him. "Sure." Cole smiles. "Once you tell me what the hell is wrong with you that you decided to abuse a young woman and little girl." He says crossing his arms across his chest.

Cole sits back on the chair he's sitting on. "Kitten the guys are here can you be a doll and go let them in." I nod. "I'll be back." I walk over to him gently kissing him. I then walk out of the livingroom and to the door. I open the door and see three guys. One with black hair and brown eyes, another with blond hair and blue green eyes. Then one with brown hair and brown eyes. "Is boss in there." The guy with brown hair asks.

I nod and open the door the rest of the way. "Come on I'll show you where they are." They walk in I lead them to the living room. I walk away and go outside. "Are you girls ok." Chloe runs over to me. "Are you ok" I nod "Tristan has a few of his guys here." "We were about to leave to get ice cream do you want anything." She asks I shake my head. "I'll go ask Alex though." I walk inside and walk over to Alex. "The girls and 2 guys are leaving to get ice cream do you want anything." I whisper "I'll go with you know me and blood." I nod "ok I'll tell them to wait."

I walk outside. "She's coming with she's putting shoes on right now." They all nod. She comes out a few minutes later. "Ok 4 of you are with me." Alex says "the rest can come with me.Can I have the k..." I cut her off "keys yeah here." I take them out of my pockets and toss them to her. "Thank you." They all walk around the house and leave. I walk inside.

Tristan looks over at me. "Where were you?" "The girls and guys are getting ice cream." "You didn't want any." I shake my head and walk over to him kiss him and then move so I'm standing behind him. "I'm only going to ask you 1 more time. Why did you abuse Alex and little 12 you're old Bella." He looks up at him and laughs "cause they're bitches and fucking hoes and I'm not even sorry for what i did I should've killed them when I had the chance."

Tristan smirks "boys." They get pliers. "Dude the floor is carpet it's gonna stain and Alex will flip."He rolls his eyes. "Then go get some towels." He runs off and gets towels. They fold them and put them all around him and a few under the chair. Tristan takes the pliers. "Kitten you might not want to look." I quickly look away and pinch my eyes shut. I hear a sound and Cole starts screaming. "Tell me the real reason why you did it or I'm cutting it the rest of the way."

He spits at Tristan's feet and smiles. "Fuck you." "Wrong answer." He squeezes the pliers and I hear cracks. Cole screams. I look over and see part of his finger on the floor and my stomach turns. I move leaning against the chair one of his guys are sitting on. Cole smiles. "Look like my sister isn't doing to well." Tristan looks over at me.  "Kitten are you..." I shake my head. "No I'm fine." He looks at me "you don't look fine." I stand up and force myself to breath. "No I'm good."

Tristan tried to get him to answer and tortures him for a good 10-15 minutes. "You know what fuck this." Tristan stands up and walks over to him. "Bye bitch." Tristan says in his cold voice. "I'll see you in hell." Cole says spitting blood out. Tristan smirks. "Awww buddy you're already there." He says before snapping his neck. "Clean this up. James clean the towels." The guys nod and stand up.

Tristan starts to walk away. "Where are you going?" I ask. I look up at him. "You're not leaving are you?" He chuckles and comes over to me. "Of course not I'm going to go shower you know to clean the blood and shit off." "Ohhh." He smirks. "Do you want to join." I shake my head. "Ok great then you can pick me out and outfit." He says as he turns back around and starts walking away. I jog to catch up with him.