Chapter 4

I sit down on his chair. Storm comes over sitting next to me. I gently pet her and then sit back. I go on my phone playing games and scrolling through Instagram for about an hour then I get bored. I turn on music and set my phone down on his desk. I spin the chair so it's facing the really dark tinted window, but it's fine I can still see through it." I look out the window and listen to my music for about half an hour.

Suddenly Storm stands up and starts growling and barking. I turn, but I don't see anyone. I tell Storm to hush and turn back around looking out the window. I hear the door knob turn and storm start barking and growling even more. The door opens. I can see through part of the tinted window 2 guys are standing there.

"What the hell are you doing in here?" One of them asks "Why are you in bosses chair nobody is aloud in his chair and in his office besides him." The other one days. "If nobody is aloud in his office besides him what are you 2 doing in here." "Are you giving us attitude." One of them says in a mean voice. "Show yourself or we'll shoot." Storm is still barking and growling at the guys "shut the hell up you dumb animal." One of the guys screams. I turn and look at them "Don't scream at her."

They look at me. "Who the hell are you." "Who are you?" I ask them. They both take there guns out and point them at me. To be honest I'm terrified right now but I can't let it show. "We asked you first who the hell are you." I smile. "I'm Bella." "Who do you work for?" They ask. "Myself." They look at me "listen here you little bitch this isn't a fucking game now we want answers." "Who do you work for?" The guy asks again "I already told you I work for myself I don't have a boss or anyone that works for me."

One of the guys slams there hands on Tristan's table and I jump. "I'm giving you one last warning. Now who do you work for." "Like I said the last 2 times I work for myself." They look at me then at each other. The one guy nods. The guy that's slammed his hands on the table walks around the table and lifts me up by my shirt grabbing a handful of it so he has a good grip. He smacks me. "Owww."

"Who do you work for." "Myself god why can't you guys listen to me" the guy punches me on the cheek "owww you idiot." "Why are you here? Who told you to come here. Did someone pay you to come here." I shake my head "nobody paid my to come here." The guy punches me really hard in the nose and it starts bleeding. I quickly grab some tissues and put them under my nose. "We can do this all day." I look at the clock on Tristan's desk and laugh. Tristan said a hour to 2 hours well it's been a hour and 45 minutes he should be here in 15 minutes.

The guy punches me again cutting my cheek with the ring he's wearing. "Why the hell are you laughing." "You won't be laughing when our boss gets here. He's going to fuck you up so much you're going to wish you're dead." The second guy says. That makes me laugh even more. "Stop fucking laughing nothing is funny you dumb bitch." He gets out a knife and stabs it in my thigh and I scream a high pitched scream.

"Nothing is funny now who the fuck paid you to come here." I look up at him with tears roll down my cheeks from the pain. "I already told you nobody paid me to come here." Wait where's Storm I though she was Tristan's Watch/protection dog why isn't she here protecting me. I hear Tristan's voice. "What's wrong girl why are you standing there."

The guys smile "our boss is coming and he's gonna be so glad when he says what we did to you you dumb bitch." "Why didn't he come faster?" I ask "The room is sound proof you idiot. Now stop asking questions you're the intruder." The second guy says. "Now I'm asking you 1 more time. Who payed you to come here." Guy 1 says pissed off. "Nobody paid me to....." the guy grabs the knife and turns it pushing it further in my thigh as he's turning it and I screaming. "Ahhhhh you fucking dick." "Answer us this. Why are you hear." I lean my head against the side of Tristan's desk. I talk as I focus on trying to breath.

"Trist...I mean boss...you're boss brought me here." They laugh "Our boss brought you here." I nod "boss doesn't have a girlfriend." The door opens and the guys smile. "It's boss now you little bitch you're gonna wish you never came here."

Tristan looks at the guys and then looks at me. He walks over to me. He kneels down "are you ok?" I nod "yeah I'm fine." "Here." He wraps his arm around my waist slowly pulling me up. I stand leaning against him. He looks at my cheek and then at my thigh. "God Kitten I told you to not get into trouble." I nod "they're the ones that came to me...and wouldn't let my explain why I'm here...they just right away thought I was an enemy...and kept asking me who paid me to come...here" "we need to go get you're thigh fixed stitch." Tristan says and I shake my head.

The smell of the blood finally hits me and my stomach turns. I lean on him even more resting my head against his side. He lifts me up carrying me bridal style. "Come on I'm taking you home and calling my doctor." He screams something in another language and 2 guys come in taking the guys that hurt me away. "What about Storm you can't...hold her leash and me and the same time."

He nods "Storm walk." He says and She takes her leash in her mouth and walks right next to us. "I..I'm sorry" I say as I close my eyes. "Why are you sorry." "I should've told them I was your girlfriend right away instead of answering their dumb questions." "No kitten it's not your fault." I nod "yes it is." He shakes his head and leans down kissing my forehead. "Don't you go passing out on me." He whispers and I shake my head "I'm not I'm just tired." He nods "ok if you say so."