Chapter 56

Tristan's POV

I walk out of the bedroom closing the door behind me. I walk into the living room where everyone else is. I sit on the love seat putting the remote on the coffee table. Everyone's looking at me.

"So what was Bella doing. Was she watching a inappropriate movie or touching herself." Justin asks. "She was watching 50 Shades of Grey." "Well what did you do?" Blane asks.

I smirk "she kept denying that the movie turned her on. So I have it that the 2nd and 3rd movie will play right after each other."

"She could just go to the bathroom." Chloe says and I smile. "Ohh there's no way she can because I tied her to the bed. And she can't shut it off or change the channel even if she somehow got untied because I have the remote."

"Damn you're going to torture her like that." Chloe says shocked. I chuckle "she said that the movie didn't turn her on. So if it didn't she should have no trouble watching the other 2 movies."

"Well now i's glad I'm a good girl." Rosey says. Justin nods "yeah you're a very good girl." Rosey smiles and cuddles Justin hiding her face in his side.

"Ummm Boss Man there's only one problem." Kyle says. "Which is?" "What if she has to pee. She's pregnant. And pregnant woman go pee a lot more than normal woman."

I shrug "she shouldn't have lied then. All she had to say was that she liked the movie or something like that and she wouldn't be in there right now." "You know having her tied up is probably going to turn her on even more."

I smirk "I know. She likes to be dominated. So she's going to like it." I sit back and put the footrest up. "Now how about we watch the walking dead for the next 4 hours." Everyone nods. I grab the remote for the living room and  turn it on.

We watch at least 3 episodes which means it's been about an hour and a half. I hear a whimper and what sounds like the headboard banging against the wall.

"Shouldn't you go check on her?" Joey asks. I shake my head "she'll let me know when she's had enough."

We watch about half an episode. "B..Baby." I hear Kitten say. "B..Baby I don't w..want to watch it anymore." She says. "Have you had enough?" I ask. It's quiet so I guess that means no.

I sit back down. I finish the episode. It's been about 2 hours so the 3rd movie should've started. "B..Baby." Kitten says.

She must've tried to move because the headboard bangs against the wall a lot louder than before. "B..Baby." "Aren't you going to check on her?" Chloe asks. I shake my head. "No not until she says she's had enough."

"Don't you think you tormented her enough." I shake my head. "She'll tell me when she's had enough. And if not she knows what to say if she doesn't want to do it anymore." I say before turning my attention back to the tv.

I hear a loud bang followed by a loud whimper. "Tr...Tristan." She whimpers. I quickly stand up and practically run to the bedroom. Even though I shouldn't because of my knee I don't care. I open the door. She's still sitting there handcuffed to the headboard.

She pulls on the handcuffs and whimpers. "M..My wrists h..hurt." She says sobbing a little. "I..I wanna stop I..I want out of them pl..please." She begs.