Chapter 43

I wake up to Shadow barking which scares me. I quickly sit up and see 4 chics standing at the door. One has brown hair kinda like my hair color but a little lighter. Then she has brown eyes.

Another chic has bleach blond hair and light blue eyes. The 3rd chic has black hair and dark brown eyes. The forth chic has her hair died pink and she has green eyes. She has a nose piercing and I lot of piercings on her ears.

Storm continues barking and growling at them. "Shut up Storm they're my friends. You're being bad go lay down." Taylor screams and Storm lays down crossing her paws in front of her and resting her head on her paws.

I go to stand up, but Tristan grabs my arm. "You're crutches." He says and I nod. I grab my crutches and move towards Shadow.

She looks up at me and quickly stands up. Her tail is going super fast and she looks very happy. "Crap that's right you haven't seen me in a month." She jumps up at me and I fall to the ground.

She walks over to me and licks my face. I giggle "stop it. It tickles." Someone must have touched her or something because she quickly turns around and starts growling.

I sit up and see the chic with bleach blond hair. "Is this your dog?" She asks and I shake my head. "Technically no. She's the guard dog." She nods and goes to pet her. "I wouldn't..." I try to warn the chic but it's to late Storm is already growling and showing her teeth.

Taylor storms over to us and goes to do something. "I wouldn't do that if I were you." Chloe says and Taylor looks at her. "Why not she's a dumb dog that's annoying." I look at Taylor and pout a little. I gently pet Storm. "It's ok storm she didn't mean it you're not annoying." I say babying her and she licks my hand.

I move and stand up grabbing the crutches. "If any of you yell at or hurt Storm I'm kicking your asses. She the gaurs dog she's trained to bark and growl at people to warn us. You don't have to be mean to her just because she's doing her job." Alex laughs "classic Bell defending a dog."

My cheeks go bright red. "I just don't want her getting hurt ok." She smiles and nods. "Can someone hand me my laptop please?" I asks and Tristan goes to grab it but Justin jumps up and grabs it. "Here you go Boss Lady."

"Thank you. Now if anyone needs me I'll be in the bedroom either working on my book or sleeping." Basically everyone nods and I start cruching down the hallway.

Storm follows me into the bedroom and lays on the ground next to me. I continue writing my book. After a while I yawn and stretch. "I should get something to eat." I look at the time and it says it's 5:30." I quickly put my laptop away grab my crutches and crutch into the kitchen.

Taylor and her 4 friends at the table eating and laughing. "Hey Bella how are you feeling." I look at Taylor "I'm good a little tired but fine." She nods and her friends continue to talk.

"Where is everyone." I ask she points downstairs "ohhh they're working out." I say and she nods. I get food and eat a little "where's Tristan?" Her friend answers. "If you're talking about the hot tattooed guy he's in the pool."

The chics nod "his nipple piercings wow and his abs. God his whole body is perfect." The chic with bleach blond hair says. "I wonder how big he is." The chic that had her hair died pink says and she smiles.

The chic with pink hair turns and looks at Taylor. "You said he's 22 right." She nods and the girls squeal "that means he's only 3 years older then me. Which means we might have a chance." The black haired girl says. The pink haired girl jumps up. "I'm getting my bikini." And everyone starts saying there bathing suits are hotter then the others.

They run away squealing and saying who's going to get with him or who they think he'll get with first. Taylor looks at me "I'm so sorry they don't know about you and hi...." I cut her off "it's fine it's not like they'll going to do anything. Besides I can't wait for there reaction when they realize Tristan and I are together."

She smiles and shakes her head "poor girls are drooling over a guy that has a girlfriend and baby on the way." I smile "yeah that sucks for them." I finish eating and crutch into the bedroom. I put on shorts and one of Tristan's t-shirts.

I crutch into the kitchen and Chloe is standing there "ohh Tristan's going to scold you." She says with a smile and I look at her "why?" "You're wearing just his shirt." I shake my head and move pulling the shirt up. "I have shorts on under it." She nods "well that's better." I nod "ohhh do you know Cassidy, Vanessa, Gabriella, and Victoria are in the pool hanging out with Tristan."

I nod "ummm who is who." She laughs "Cassidy is the chic with bleach blond hair,Vanessa is the girl with brown hair almost like yours, Gabriella is the chic with black hair and Victoria is the one with pink hair."

"Ohhh ok well I'm gonna go see Tristan." She nods and goes back downstairs. I crutch into the indoor pool room. I make sure not to slip cause that would suck. Tristan is swimming around in the pool and his hair is so messy and cute. The girls are trying to talk to him but he's not listening.

I giggle and he looks over at me. He swims over to the edge of the pool and I sit down so my feet are in the water. "Kitten what are you wearing." He quietly say and I blush. "I have shorts on under it." I lift up the short showing him the shorts. He gets out of the pool and I sit there splashing the water a little as I kick my feet. Suddenly I'm lifted up and I giggle.

Tristan turns me and I smile. I wrap my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck. "You know you're bad." He quietly says and I look at him confused. "You were writing for like 6 hours and gave me no attention." I blush "well you have my attention now." I say with a cute smile and he smirks. "I definitely do." He says before smashing his lips on mine.

He squeezes my butt and I gasp. He takes that as an opportunity and slides his tongue in my mouth. He knots one of his hands in my hair and pulls on it. I moan and he pulls away. "We're going to the bedroom." "What about my crutches?" He looks at them then at me. "We'll get them then." I giggle as he walks away carrying me to our room.

He lays me on the bed and kisses me. "Try and be quiet ok." I nod and he kisses me. He grabs his shirt I'm wearing and pulls it off me. He looks at me and smirks. "Kitten you're so bad wearing my shirt without a bra." I blush and he moves down to my shorts. "Let me guess no panties." He says and I smile a innocent smile.

He starts to take them off and smirks. "No bra or underwear that's so bad." I smile and shake my head. "It's less clothes you need to take off." I quietly say and he chuckles. "Yes but what if I was going to drag you to pick up dinner. Then you'd be getting food without underwear and a without a bra." I look at the bed.

He moves and kisses my neck. "Do you know how much I missed you in the past month." I smile "how much did you miss me." He kisses up to my ear and nibbles my earlobe a little. "So much that if I could I'd fuck you all day without stopping." He whispers and my cheeks go bright red. "Why not."

He looks at me and smirks. "Kitten there's no way I could fuck you all day you'd be to tired." I blush and he smirks. He moves his hand down to between my legs and starts to play with my clit.

I moan and he kisses me. He kisses down my neck, down my breasts and down my stomach. He looks up at me and smirks. He licks me and I flinch away. "Kitten stay still." I nod and he licks me yet again.

He starts out gentle but gets rough real fast. He's blowing, sucking, and licking me. I become a moaning mess and I knot my hand on his hair. I look down at him and his eyes are black and full of lust. He shoves his tongue inside me and I gasp. "Tri-Tristan fuck." I pull on his hair and he groans.

He continues eating me out or whatever the heck it's called. I'm a complete mess moaning, grabbing Tristan's hair, moaning his name, cursing. "Tristan I'm gonna..fuck." I cum screaming his name and cursing. I hope I wasn't to loud and that everyone heard us. He moves licking my cum off his lips.

He kisses me "you" kiss "are so" kiss "fucking sweet." He kisses me 1 more time and I blush. "I...I should shower and wa...wash myself off." He shakes his head and smirks. "Ohhh my little kitten I am no where near done with you." He flips us so I'm sitting with my legs on either side of his waist straddling him. I  blush and he leans up kissing me.

Hey quick question. I have a lot of drafts so can you choose a number Between 1 and 7? The number that is commented the most will be the draft I'm publishing.