Chapter 61

"Bree's somewhere out there and she's going to try and take me. And she's going to kill me." I quietly say.

Tristan turns around and looks at me. "Sh..She's going to torture me more than last t..time and kill me." I whimper.

Tristan cups my cheeks. "No Kitten she won't get you." I look at him. "Promise." I ask. He leans down and kisses my forehead. "I promise she isn't going to get you. I'll hand cuff you to myself if I have to." I smile "handcuff me to you sounds kinky." He chuckles.

"Oh kitten you have no idea how kinky I am." "I do sir. Like when you were part of the DDLG community." The guy says. "Oh put a sock in it Johnny." Tristan says annoyed. The guy laughs and walks back to the computers. "Anyways she won't get you trust me."

I nod a go on my tippy toes and gently kiss him. "Hey Bella I didn't know you were coming." I hear Chloe say.

I smile and turn around. Her and Blane are walking over together. Blane looks confused. Once they get to us he looks at me even more confused.

"Somethings different." He says and continues looking at me. "Did you straighten your hair? no it kinda has waves." He says answering his question. His eyes light up. "I got it you have a belly." I look down at my belly. Tristan's shirt is baggy enough that you can't tell i have a belly. At least I don't think you can.

"Yep it's definitely you're belly." My bottom lip starts to quiver and I look at him. "No Boss Lady it's ok you put on a couple pounds it's not a big deal." I look at my belly and back at him.

A few tears roll down my cheeks. I turn looking at Tristan "See i t..told you I'm big. And y..you said I don't have a b..belly you lied." I quietly say.

"Kitten." "Leave m..me alone." I say and walk away. Stupid Tristan lying and Blane basically calling me fat.

Tristan's POV

I turn and look at Blane. Well I glare at him. "You had to point that out didn't you." He looks at me then glances over at Chloe who is also glaring at him. "Why the hell would you call her fat." Chloe says annoyed. "I didn't all I said was..." Chloe cuts him off. "You're a dick if you're forgetting she's pregnant so of course her belly's going to grow."

"Yeah but her belly it's well it's big." He says. "Last night her belly popped it went from little to big. She came to the office this morning bawling because she thinks she's fat. And now you basically called her fat." I say annoyed. Blane gulps "I didn't know." I roll my eyes "I'm surprised your girlfriend hasn't killed you yet."

I sigh "I need to go find her." I say and crutch away. I look everywhere and ask everyone if they've seen her and they all say no. I've checked basically everywhere the only place I didn't check is the shooting range but why would she be there. I mean Justin is there so maybe she went there.

I sigh and crutch into the shooting range. Justin is teaching the new guy how to shoot a gun. Rosey is sitting on the ground leaning against the wall. Kitten is next to her. She's holding one of Rosey's stuffed animals and fiddling with it. She's talking to Rosey I'm assuming about her being "fat".

I crutch over to them. "I think your belly's weally cute." Rosey says and Kitten smiles a small smile. "Thanks I guess." Kitten says and sniffles. Kitten finally realizes I'm here. She looks up at me. I open my arms. She shakes her head. "You said you can't even tell I have a belly." She quietly says.

"You can barely tell." She rolls her eyes and crosses her arms across her chest. "If you can barely tell h..how come Blane called me f..fat." "Because he's stupid. He probably forgot you're pregnant and just said that." She pouts.
"So what h..he still called me fat." I sigh and lean my crutches against the wall.

I sit down next to her. "Kitten you're not fat you're beautiful and have a adorable baby belly." She looks at me and sticks her tongue out blowing raspberries. I smirk and lean towards her. "Drop the attitude before I fuck it out of you." I whisper. She rolls her eyes "yeah like you'd want to do that with a big chic."

She really likes testing my patients doesn't she. I stand up. "Challenge excepted Kitten" I say and lift her throwing her over my shoulder. Luckily she has shorts on under my shirt. Cause if she didn't everyone would see her underwear. Anyways I start carrying her towards the office.

"Tristan you're supposed to be using you're crutches." "And you're supposed to be a good girl." She crosses her arms across her chest. "I am a good girl." "Yeah cause what you did back there was very good." "Tristan." She growls.

"Please put me down." I smack her butt. "You shush." "Don't hit my butt you big...meany." "Fine not hitting." I say and grab her left cheek. "Tristan." She says shocked. I chuckle "what I didn't hit you're butt." She sighs and stops fitting. "If I throw up it's your fault."

"I'll blame it on the baby." She sighs "you suck." I smirk "don't give me ideas Kitten." She hits my back "you're gross." "And you're bad."

She huffs "I am not bad." "Well you're definitely not good." "Well I'm not bad." "Then what at you." She stays quiet. I smirk "can't think of anything right?"

"You're just a dumb meanie." I chuckle "I've been called worse." "Yeah well this isn't turning me on so I don't know what you plan on doing." I smile "I plan on making you scream." She hits my back yet again. "You're gross." I open the office door and close it behind me. "And you're going to get it."