Chapter 25

I walk into the living room. Mia is sitting right next to Tristan and she's cuddled up next to him. Her head is buried in his neck and she's not fake crying anymore but she's sniffling. I roll my eyes and walk into the kitchen. I quickly make dinner and eat.

Everyone else is to busy engaged in the stupid tv show their watching to even notice me. I put my plate in the sink and walk to the hallway. "I made dinner eat whenever you want. And Tristan.." he looks at me. "Yes kitten."

"When I said if you touch her in anyway you touch me it won't be well for you. That also includes cuddling. So I hope you can control me for the next...However long I decide to punish you." I smile and walk into the bedroom. I close the door locking it then I get changed into leggings and a tank top.

I go to Chloe's room and ask if she wants to come with me. She nods and gets changed. We walk out of our rooms and towards the door. "Stop." I Tristan say and I turn to face him. "Where are you going." He says annoyed and I smile. "To the gym. And don't worry Chloe has her gun and I have my knife. We'll be back soon." We get in the car and I drive to the gym.

We work out for a while and Chloe moves over to the weights area where I am. "Sorry to ruin your fun, but it's 10:30 and I don't think Tristan will be happy if you come home after 12." I shrug

"That's ok because I remember him letting Mia lay very close to him. His are wrapped around her and her head buried in his neck. All because she was fake crying saying that I said if she ever touches Tristan that I'm killing her and her baby." "What! And you didn't fucking tell me."

I roll my eyes "Don't worry I got it." "Sweetie your version of got it is wearing really hot clothes, being a brat and a bad ass that doesn't care about anyone." I nod "I know."

She shakes her head and pulls me out of the gym to the car. "We have that very important party to go to tomorrow. All of his friends are going to be there. His buddies are tough basically as tough as him." I shrug my shoulders "so."

She sighs and forces me into the car. I buckle in and she starts to drive home. "Some of his buddies are dominants." "What's that mean?" She sighs "they're a dominant and they have a submissive. If their submissive is bad or shows their brat side even the slightest bit they get punished."

I smile and she shakes her head. "No I mean bad punished you think those taps on your ass hurt and was a bad punishment. Theirs are worse. They use whips, or chain them up so they're dangling in the air and they whip them. Sometimes they fuck their submissive and don't let them cum."

"Well it's not like they'll punish me." I say a little scared and she sighs. "If you think your punishment for fighting Jesse was bad. Then you definitely don't want to know what his other punishments are."

"How do you know about his punishments." She rolls her eyes "believe it or not I've been working for him for 4 years and in those 4 years he's been with a lot of girls and they talk ok they told me things. Lots of things."

I gulp and look at her. Then I cross my arms across my chest. "It doesn't matter. I told him not to touch her in anyway he touches me and that includes cuddling. And he fucking touched her. He was cuddling with her and he looked calm and comfortable."

I take a deep breath. "I know he's not over her. It's so obvious, the way he looks at her it's basically how he looks at me just not as much. He so quickly agreed with her. Thinking I'd actual threaten to kill her and her baby. Who does he think I am my fucking brother." I look at the window.

"He told me he won't fall for her. He told me he won't leave me for her. And I know he will. He should hate her she fucking cheated on him the whole time they were together, but no there he was cuddling her all because she's carrying his baby. We're not even a hundred percent sure it's his. Yet here she is at the hide out where we are to protect me. And there they were cuddling as though they're a couple."

"I know sweetie and I'll talk to him about it, but you have to promise to be good tomorrow. You can't be bad or a brat at all. I don't want you being all sad and crying like you were when he hit you're butt." I nod and continue looking out the window.

She looks over at me then back at the road, but only for a second then she looks back over at me. I start sniffling and make those dumb noises girls make when they cry. I was crying before but barely. Now I'm crying crying.

"Awwww sweetie." She pulls over unbuckles and leans over to hug me. "Wh...What if Mia a..actually does get h..him to love h..her then h..he'll leave m..me and I...I'll be a st..stupid heart broken g..girl."

She shakes her head and pulls me closer to her. "No sweetheart he won't. He loves you so much. He'll never leave you for that cheating bitch." "Y..you don't know th..that." "Well for now you're still his kitten and he's still your baby. So let's go home." I laugh a little and nod.

"No seriously it's 11:15 and he'll kill us if we get home after 12." I laugh and smile. "There's that smile I love." I gently push her away from me. "Ok quite being all cute and weird and just drive." "Yes Boss" I smile and shake my head. Even though I'm still crying a little.

We get home and sneak inside. I walk inside the bedroom and close the door. I lamp turns on. "Well well well look who finally came home. At 11:30 at night." Tristan's voice says and I slowly turn to look at him.