Chapter 73

"So what are we going to do today?" I ask everyone after we watch like 5 episodes of the show we just started watching. Everyone looks at each other and shrugs.

"I have a few meetings today, but other than that I have no idea." Tristan says. "What? But you said we would get tattoos today." Justin whines.

"Tattoos?" I ask and look at Tristan. "Don't you have enough. I mean you're whole body is covered in them." I say and he smiles. "I do, but I wanted to get something for my Kitten and princess's." He says.

"I told you to stop calling them that. They could be boys." I angrily say and he just laughs. "Kitten I have told you a million times. They are my princess's. I don't care what you think they are. I know they are girls." He says and I roll my eyes.

"Ok whatever you say, but if they end up being boys..." Tristan cuts me off. "Kitten they are girls. Trust me." He says and I just smile and shake my head.

"Where would you even put the tattoo?" I ask him and he shrugs. "I have some blank spots on my back I want to fill in. And I have a little room on my left shoulder." He says and I smile.

"So you want to get those few blank spots filled in." I say and he nods. "Yeah and Justin wants to come with me and get a tattoo." "Really? You're going to get your first tattoo. You don't seem like the tattoo type." I say and Justin looks at me.

"Who says I don't have tattoos." He says and I look at him surprised. "You do. How come I've never seen them before?" I ask and he smiles. "Do you want to see them?" He asks and winks at me.

Tristan wraps his arms around me and pulls me closer to him. "No, she's not looking at anything." He angrily says. Justin shrugs. "Ok, but that's her lose." He says and Tristan glares at him.

"Are they meaningful tattoos? Or just random tattoos kinda like some of the ones Tristan has?" I ask and Justin smiles. "I don't know, but you could find out if Tristan let you see them." He says and glares at Tristan.

Tristan shrugs and kisses the side of my head. I giggle and look at Justin. "He's just being protective. He doesn't want me looking at another guy." I explain and Justin rolls his eyes.

"It's not like they're in a bad place. They look hot." He says and Tristan rolls his eyes. "You literally have one that goes down to your dick." He angrily says and Justin shrugs.

"Okay so I have 1 bad tattoo, but the rest she could see." Justin states. I stare at him with huge eyes and flushed cheeks. "Did I hear that correctly? You have a tattoo ummm down...." Justin cuts me off.

"Yes I have a tattoo on my dick." He says. "Why are you so worried about it? Do you wanna see it?" He ask and Tristan glares at him. Justin just smiles. "Calm down, I would never do anything boss lady isn't comfortable with." He states. And Tristan gets even more mad.

"Oh so you think she wants to see them?" He angrily asks and Justin nods. "Hell yeah she does. If she didn't she wouldn't keep asking about them." He says and Tristan glares at him.

"Bull fucking shit. The only tattoos she wants to see is mine. She doesn't want to see your stupid ass tattoos." He angrily says. Justin smiles "are you sure? Because she seemed very interested in them once she found out I have them." He says.

Tristan pulls me closer to him. "I don't fucking care if she seemed interested in them. She doesn't want to see them." He states. "How do you know? You're literally assuming shit. You should just let her speak." Justin angrily says.

"Hey boss lady, do you want to see my tattoos. Besides the dick one obviously?" Justin asks and everyone looks at me. I gulp as I look at Tristan.

He is literally glaring at me. I quickly look away and move away from him a bit. I look at Justin. He looks very calm and looks like he just wants to know the answer.