Chapter 5

He places me in the passenger seat and buckles me in.Storm hops in the car he closes the back door and climbs in the driver seat. He starts to drive fast like 20 miles over the speed limit. We get home in about half the time it took to get there. He opens the door waits for storm to come in and closes it with his foot. Chloe rushes over to us.

"Holy shit Bella are you ok." I nod "yeah I'm fine." "Call the doctor she's not fine." "Y..yes I am." Is all I manage to say before passing out. I don't know if it's from the pain or the smell of the blood of both, but something made me pass out,

I wake up cradled in someone arms. I look around and I'm in Tristan's room. I look up and it's Tristan who's holding me. I wiggle out of his hands and stand up. "Kitten lay back down." Tristan says in a tired voice. I shake my head. "I have to pee." He sighs and climbs out of bed he lifts me up and carries me to his bathroom.

"I can walk you know." "No you can't well at least not for the rest of the night and tomorrow. The doctor said to walk as little as possible at least until it heals a little bit that way you don't open the stitches." I nod "ok" I go pee and he waits outside for me. I hop to the sink wash my hands and hop to the door opening it. "Are you done?" I nod. He lifts me up carrying me back to his bed he lays me down and climbs in. I move laying my head on his chest. I slowly trace his tattoos with my finger until I fall asleep.

I wake up to someone's phone ringing. Tristan groans as he let's go of me and rolls over grabbing his phone. "Hello." He says in his tired and raspy morning voice. He clears his throat a few times. "Who is this?" His raspy morning voice is still there. I smile and move so I'm straddling him. I gently kiss his neck and then lay my head on his chest closing my eyes. He wraps his free hand around me. "What! No you can't...mother you can't just..." he rolls his eyes. "No mom I'm not hiding anything." It's quiet for a little. "What? No! I'm not like that anymore." He listens to her talk for a few seconds. "Since I met kitten."

I smile. "No mom she's not a fuck buddy we haven't even done it yet she's my girlfriend." He puts the phone to his shoulder. "Can you move kitten I need to get dressed." I wrap my arms around him and move a little. "Noooo just let me lay here for a little longer." I whine as i snuggle closer to him and close my eyes.

He rolls his eyes and moves the phone back to his ear. "Mom you're gonna have to wait. Kitten won't let me leave her." There's a short pause. "What no I'm not going to throw her off me that's mean and she's hurt right now." It's quiet for a little bit "no mom I don't mean it like that she's hurt ok, she's not sore she's hurt cause my dumb guys thought she was an enemy." He looks down at me. "Kitten I really need to get dressed." I shake my head. "You're so stubborn." He says which makes me giggle. "No mom I'm not making her up as an excuse to not see you. Do you want to talk to her."

He gently rakes his finger through my knotted hair. I take my pointer finger and slowly trace his tattoos like I did last night. "Hey kitten." I look up at him "yes" "can you speak to my mom real quick just until I get dressed." I shake my head. "I...I can't talk to her what if she thinks I'm not good enough for you o..or to soft or innocent or maybe she thinks I'm to sensitive." He looks at me "please Kitten just for a few minutes." He begs. I sigh and climb off his lap. "Fine go get dressed in stupid clothes that cover your tattoos and ruin our cuddles."

He chuckles and kisses my forehead. "Kitten my body is covered in tattoos I'm wearing a t-shirt you can trace the tattoos on my arms if it'll make you happy ok." I slowly nod. He smiles kisses my forehead again, hands me the phone and walks to the walk in closet. I put his phone to my ear.

"Hello" I say in my quiet shy voice. "So you are real." I blush "yes I'm real." "What's your name sweetie." "Isabella" I say as my cheeks are bright red. "Isabella ughh I love that name. It's beautiful and you're nickname could be Bell,Bella,Izzy, hell it could even be Bellie." She says laughing a little bit and I smile. "My friends call me Bella." "Does Tristan actually call you Kitten?" She asks. My cheeks get brighter.

"I think it's cute especially since he calls me that all the time and he doesn't care who's around. He called me that in front of the guys in the gang." "Are you actually hurt?" She asks I giggle "yes I am, Tristan had me come to work with him yesterday and told me to stay in his office since the guys that work for him don't know about me. 2 guys came in and they thought I was an enemy they kept asking me dumb questions and I would answer them then they'd either punch me or hit me. The one guy guy really mad and stabbed a knife in my thigh." "Ohh my god." She gasps

"He got even more mad when I laughed." "Why did you laugh?" I giggle "the guys said the boss is coming and that he's going to mess me up so much I'll wish I was dead. I was laughing so hard cause I knew Tristan would never hurt me." I smile and blush. "Anyways he got mad that I laughed she he twisted the knife and pushed it in me even more as he was turning it." "Ouch that sounds gross." I shrug

"it hurt but their reactions when Tristan helped me up and picked me up carrying me downstairs was amazing." "Did you get it stitched up." "Yes I did and the doctor said for the next few days I need to walk as little as possible so it can heal a little bit and so I don't split the stitches open." "So what did the doctor do did they give you crutches." "No" "so how are you going to move around." She says with concern. I giggle. "Tristan said he's going to carry me everywhere I need to go." "That's good." I nod "yeah it is."