Chapter 13

I fall and tumble down the hill rolling and twirling in weird ways. I finally stop rolling and Chloe falls on top of me. "Fuck Bella that fucking hurt." I nod "I'm sorry." "You've got a lot of cuts." She says I nod. "You do too." We look at each other and start laughing.

The guys and Alex come running down to us. "Are you guys ok?" Alex asks with worry. We both nod while laughing. Tristan comes over to me and crouches down. He starts to look all around my body. "Are you ok? Nothing's broken is it? Does anything hurt when you bend it? Does you're head hurt? Do you see double or is you're vision blurry?" "Woah Tristan calm down I'm fine. I'm not some fragile glass sculpture that breaks easily. I've been through a lot this little tumble thing is nothing." He looks at me with worry in his eyes.

I put my hands on his cheeks. "Baby I'm fine I promise and stop being so soft you don't look really tough right now." I say giggling. He looks at me smirking. He stand up and starts walking away. "Come on move you're feet." He says walking away. Chloe comes over to me and helps me up. "One thing you never do is tell boss he isn't being tough. You're gonna wake up the devil." I giggle "He won't hurt me. Now come on let's go." I say as I start to jog

"Don't run you're stitched might opens next you already fell once." Chloe says. I finally make it to Tristan and I jump on him landing on his back. I wrap my legs around him and arms around his neck. "Hey baby." He grabs my legs holding them so I don't fall. "Are you going to call me soft again?" He asks a little mad. I shake my head. "Of course not you're my tough,strong, protective bad boy." He smirks. "You're damn right kitten."

I giggle and hide my face in his neck. I gently kiss his neck. "You're amazing." I whisper. He chuckles "I've got to teach you how to flirt my beautiful sexy kitten." My cheeks turn light pink and I hide my face in his neck smiling. I look up and see the guys that were looking at my butt. "I hope my butts not hanging out since you're giving me a piggy back ride in my skirt." He chuckles. "I didn't choose to give you one you just jumped on me." I giggle "Luckily you grabbed my legs so I didn't fall." He smirks. "Kitten i'd never let you fall plus I didn't want you rolling down the hill again." I giggle and hide my face in his neck.

We continue walking a little. "You're not tired yet." He shakes his head "why would I be tired?" "Cause you're walking up a steep hill while giving my 120 something pound self a piggy bag ride." He smirks. "If you like you can ride me another way." "How?" Chloe is next to us and she giggles. "He means doing cowgirl style and ride his dick." My cheeks go bright red. "Tristan that's gross." He chuckles and Chloe laughs.

"Sorry kitten but I'm a "man whore" as Alex says I know many positions and have a lot that are my favorite to do." I blush and hide my face in his neck like I've been doing. We get to the ice cream place. "Kitten let go." I shake my head. "Ok I guess you don't want ice cream. "Wait I do." I say as I unwrap my arms and legs from him and I hop down landing on my feet. We get ice cream and talk for quite a while.

We get home i shower making sure to keep my thigh dry. I put on pjs and climb into bed. I wake up to someone knocking on the door. I speak in a grumpy tired voice "it's 2 o'clock in the morning what is so fucking important that you have to..." I open the door and Tristan is standing here. "Hey baby why are you up so late you should be sle....."

He walks in and hugs me holding me tight. He buries his face in my neck. I feel something warm and wet in my neck. "Baby are you crying. Here one second." I move away from him and close the door. I walk over to the bed and sit down. "Come here." He walks o we to me and crawls in bed. He spreads my legs and moves between them he lays down laying his head on my chest.

I run my hands through his hair. "Baby what's wrong?" I ask concerned on why he's crying. He shakes his head. "You can tell me. I won't judge." He shakes his head. "Ok you don't have to tell me as long as everything's ok. Is everything ok?" He shakes his head "everything's falling apart." He chokes out. I continue playing with his hair. "It's ok baby we'll figure out how to fix it." He shakes his heads yet again. "We can't fix this." He says.

"Well what is it. What's so bad that you're crying." He looks up at me. "You're gonna be mad." I shake my head. "No I won't." He nods. "Yes you will you're gonna be so mad." "I won't no matter what it is I won't be mad." He looks up at me. "Promise?" He says sniffling a little. I smile and wipe the tears that are rolling down his face away. I gently kiss him. "I promise."

He looks at me for a little bit before burying his face in my neck. "Mia called." "Who's Mia?" I ask as I run my hands through his hair. "She's a chic I've been off and on with for a quite a while." I nod "ok so she called what did she want." He just lays there. "Baby talk to me. Does she want to get back together or something?" He shakes his head and hides his face even more. "Do you want to go to sleep? we can talk about it in the morning." "No you're going to hate me." "No I'm not."

I grab his face pulling him away from my neck and I force him to look at me. "Tell me I won't be mad I'm promise." He moves laying his head on my breasts like before. "So Mia called what did she want or say." He snuggles closer to me. "She called me and said she had something to tell me and that she wanted to see me. I said no obviously since we're in Florida. So I had her tell me over the phone." He quiets down. "You promise you won't be mad and leave me." I nod "I won't leave you and I could never be mad at you." He takes a deep breath "she's pregnant."