Chapter 76

I sigh and roll onto my side yet again. The babies won't let me stay comfy. I'll roll on my back and be comfy for maybe 5 minutes and then they kick me or punch me and make me uncomfy again. Then I'll lay on my right side same thing.

I tried laying on my left side and the same thing happened. I angrily sigh yet again and roll onto my back again. Tristan slowly sits up. "What's wrong?" He tiredly asks.

"The babies won't let me get comfortable." I whisper. He frowns and pulls me towards him. He forces me to lay on my side facing away from him. He lays behind me spooning me.

He gently rubs my belly. And somehow that actually calms the babies down. I groan and rest my head against the pillow. "Thank you baby they're a lot more calm now." I whisper and he quietly chuckles.

"Of course, I will always try to make you comfortable. All I want is for you to be happy, feel loved, and be comfortable. I never want you to struggle while I'm perfectly fine. If you have trouble sleeping or anything like that." He pauses for a second.

"I'm not going to laying their sleeping peacefully and unbothered while you're upset and trying to forcing yourself the find a way to sleep. If I am ever like that just wake me up. Because I never want you to be uncomfortable." He whispers and I smile.

"I love you so much. You don't even know how much I care about you." I whisper and he smiles. "Baby if a bullet was flying towards you. I would take the bullet." He whispers and I shake my head.

"No, you're never going to leave me." I whisper and he smiles. "I'm never going to leave you. It's just a saying. You know because I would die for you." He quietly says before kissing my neck.

"Well I would die for you too." I whisper. He smiles and pulls me closer to him. "You should try to go to sleep. Especially since the babies are calm right now." He says as he continues rubbing my belly.

I nod and close my eyes trying to go to sleep. It takes quite a while. But I finally end up falling asleep. Thank you Tristan. I love how he wasn't mad that I woke him up from all my rolling.

Instead he started helping me trying to find a way for me to fall asleep. Even the little things he does. Like what he just did. Shows me how much he loves me. And it makes me fall for him even more.

Sure we have our ups and downs. Sometimes our downs can be pretty bad. Like that fight earlier. But it always calms down. And then we go back to being like this. And I love when we are like this. I don't like being like being how we were when we were fighting.

I wake up to hearing a loud bang and Justin screaming. "Would you stop it. This is not your house. This is not your gang. You have no power over us." And then Tristan's father screams. "Tristan is my son. Without me he wouldn't be here. You're glad I decided to give his crappy little gang a chance."

I slowly climb out of bed and waddle down the hallway. I follow the noise of Justin and Tristan's father's screams and it leads me to the office. I knock on the door before opening it and stepping inside.

"Are you guys ok? Is there a problem? Because screaming, yelling and hitting things is no way to solve it." I say as I look at them. "Ohh boss lady ummm I didn't know you were awake." Justin says and I cross my arms across my chest.

"I wasn't, but from you two fighting you woke me up." I angrily say and Justin looks down in shame. "What's the problem? Do I need to make someone leave and never come back or can you solve it like normal people?" I ask as I glare at Tristan's dad.

He sighs and looks at Justin. "We can solve it like normal people." He quietly says. I slowly smile. "Good and hurry up on solving it. I want someone to take me to get blueberry pancakes." I excitedly say before leaving the office.