Chapter 41

I wake up and go to roll on my side. Tristan tightens his grip around me. "Kitten if you roll you'll pull the needle out of your arm." He whispers and i nod.

I move hiding my face in his neck. "Sorry I forgot about the dumb needle."  He nods "I know that's why I told you." I gently kiss his neck and then I close my eyes falling asleep.

I wake up again this time with the sun shining in my eyes. I move a little. I gently shake Tristan to wake him up but he doesn't more or flinch at all. I smile and kiss his neck. I suck on his neck making a mark. He groans and rolls a little. I pull away and gently kiss the mark I made.

"Kitten did you really just do that." I smile an innocent smile and lay my head back on his chest. "Bella you gave me a hickey." I smile "I know, but you didn't wake up when I shook you. So I did the one thing I knew would wake you up."

He chuckles and kisses the top of my head. "You're so cute." I blush and hide my face. "So why did you wake me up." I sigh "I missed you and I'm hungry." He chuckles and grabs his phone.

"Holy shit it's 7:45 I have a meeting at 8:00. Crap I'm gonna be late." He goes to get out of bed and I grab him. "Nooooo don't go. I'm warm please don't go."

He sighs "kitten I have to go it's important. The guys and them are here just yell for them if you need anything ok." I sigh "yeah but they won't treat me exactly like you do." He kisses my forehead "I'm sorry kitten I really have to go." He leaves the room.

He comes back like 5 minutes later. He's wearing a blue t-shirt, his leather jacket and black ripped jeans. His hair is settled like always. "I got to go kitten I'll be back before you know it." I nod and he kisses my cheek. He kisses my lips then kisses my nose.

"I love you." He quietly say and I smile "I love you more." He smirks and leaves the room. I grab the tv remote and turn on the tv. I watch tv for a while and I get hungry. "Guys. Hello is anyone awake yet. I need someone." I yell hoping someone hears me.

"What's wrong did you fall out of bed." Justin quickly says as he runs into the room. "Did you pull the needle out?" Blane says as he comes running in just as fast as Justin. They see me "what's wrong?" Justin asks and I look at them. "Can you get me something to eat please."

They sigh "that's it you're hungry god I thought something was wrong." Blane says and I pout and look at my lap. "I'm sorry if I could I would've gotten it myself. I didn't mean to scare you guys." "No it's fine what do you want." Blane asks and I shrug.

"Anything that tastes good and is edible." I say and Justin smiles. "I have the perfect thing it'll be ready in like 30 to 40 minutes." I smile "ok thank you." They leave and I turn the tv back on. About 40 minutes later Justin comes in holding a plate full of something. "Here you go boss Lady." He hands me the plate.

It's a stack of 4 chocolate chip pancakes. There's 2 banana slices on it and a blue berry placed on each banana slice making eyes. Then there's a blue berry below the banana eyes as a nose. And a smile that's made out of I think chocolate syrup. There's strawberry slices all around the pancake stack making it look like a smiling sun. Then there's like 5 piece of bacon placed above the strawberries.

I smile "this looks amazing." I look at Justin and Blane "thank you." They smile "you're welcome Boss Lady after all you're hurt and have been in a coma for a month. We just wanted to do something nice while you're in this boring room."

I smile "well thank you so much." They nod and go to leave the room. "Yell for us if you need anything." I nod and they leave. I eat the amazing breakfast as I watch tv. I'm watching this show Lucifer who is apparently the devil.

After like 4 episodes the door opens. "Hello my beautiful kitten how are you feeling." I look at Tristan and frown. "I'd be a lot happier if you came and laid with me." He chuckles and walks over to the bed.

He takes his shoes off and climbs in. I smile a huge smile and lay my head on his chest like I always do. "Now that you're here with me. I am very happy." He laughs and kisses the top of my head.

I turn the tv back on. I watch tv as Tristan plays with my hair twirling strains of my hair around his finger and letting it unravel. "What are you watching?" He asks after a while. "It's called Lucifer. Apparently Lucifer is like the devil and he left hell and came to Earth. Now he's some detective helper and helps solve crimes."

He nods "interesting." I nod and continue watching the show. I guess Tristan is watching it. I'm not sure because he's still twirling his fingers around my hair. He might be playing with my hair and watching it or just listening to it. I don't really know.

I part comes on where Lucifer and some chic are doing stuff. Tristan let's go of my hair and covers my eyes. I giggle "baby I'm not a child I know what sex is." He chuckles "I know Kitten but you don't have to watch this part."

I smile and try to part his fingers so I can see. "No" he says and covers my eyes with both hands. I giggle and sit there for a little. He moves his hands once that part is over and goes back to playing with my hair. I smile and continue watching tv.

Chloe comes in and looks at the tv. "Ohhh you're watching Lucifer I fucking love this show. Who knew the devil would be so hot." Chloe says biting her lip and I roll my eyes. "Chloe it's a show he's not actually the devil." She nods "I know but the actor is real and really hot." She sits on the couch and watches tv.

Tristan leans down. "It's a good thing you have the real devil who's hot and a badass." He whispers in my ear and I blush. "You're not hot you're sexy." I whisper and he smiles.

We watch tv for a while and I'm already tired of being in the bed. "Can I get out of bed yet." I say and Tristan shakes his head. "You heard they doctor you can walk tomorrow." I pout "why can't I walk now what will being in bed today do."

Tristan looks down at me. "You're thigh cut is a lot deeper then last time. The doctor said it's going to take about 2 months to heal. I know you've been in that coma for a month, but with how bad that cut is. The less you're on it the better." I roll my eyes "I'll be using crutches so I won't be on it anyways."

"Tomorrow kitten you can start moving around tomorrow." I look up at him and look into his beautiful emerald green eyes. I melt and just lay their looking at him. I hear Tristan talking but I'm not listening.

Tristan waves his hand in front of my face breaking me out of my trance. "I'm sorry what." He laughs and looks down at me. "I was telling you how everyone wants to throw a Halloween party. It'll be on the 31st which is like 3 weeks away. So hopefully by then you can kinda walk." I smile and kiss him.

"Ohh this is going to be so much fun I already know what I'm going to dress up as it's gonna be so fun I can't wait." I say excited and Tristan smiles. He kisses my cheeks,nose,forehead then finally kisses me on the lips. "You're so cute." I smile and blush. "Stop complimenting me so much."

He smirks "kitten you were in a coma for the last month. I need to make up the month I lost. So I'm gonna kiss, compliment, and hug you any time I get the chance to." I smile a cute smile before kissing his cheek.

I move laying my head back on his chest. I lay there listening to his calming heart beat like I always do. I continue watching Lucifer, but like I thought would happen I fall asleep.