Chapter 23

Tristan walks in the kitchen with just mesh shorts on. His hair is wet so I'm assuming he showered. I look at him and watch the water drops slowly move down his chest. "Enjoying the view Kitten." He says with a smirk and I quickly look away with my cheeks bright red.

He chuckles and kisses my forehead. "Hey buddy where's your dad." "Still sweepin." "Ok well I'm gonna go check on the guys and Aunt Chloe. Save some of the pancakes for me." "So if you with Bewa does that means I get to call her Aunt Bewa." Tristan smiles and nods. "You can call her that."

He smiles and hugs me. I giggle and wrap my arms around him. "I'll be back soon Kitten." I nod and he walks into living room where Chloe and the guys are.

"What are you doing here." I hear an annoyed voice say and I look up. "Ohhh hi Jesse." "Hey daddy glad you up we're having pantackes for breaksfast." Liam says smiling.

"Why are you holding my son." "He climbed on my lap I originally had him sitting next to me." "Ok so what are you doing here in the first place." I smile "I live here. No that's wrong I'm staying here until the bad guys that want me are dead." I look at him and he's definitely mad.

"I'm only going to say this once. I'm sorry for punching you and opening my knife cause if I had to I would've stabbed you." He looks at me and he doesn't look as mad. "But if I see you hit your son again I'm not afraid to speak up and punch you again." His hands go into fists.

"You can't tell me what I can and can't do. He's my son and if I need to punish him I will. And you can't do anything about it. You're just a visitor and you'll be leaving soon so I can do whatever I want. And I definitely don't take orders from you." I smile and sit back in the seat. "Ok fine you have a point. You don't have to listen to what I say." I say and he looks at me in surprise.

"Liam why don't you go eat with your dad I want to see Aunt Chloe." "Otay." He climbs off my lap and runs over to Jesse. I walk into the living room and see Chloe sitting on the couch cuddling Blane. I giggle and walk into the bedroom.

I grab my favorite book and sit on the love seat. "You guys know foods done right." "We know." Everyone says at the same time. "I made chocolate chip pancakes and bacon." I say and the guys jump up running into the kitchen. I giggle and Chloe sighs as she stands up.

I read my book for a while as the guys and Chloe eat breakfast. I sigh and move so I'm kneeling on the couch and looking into the kitchen. "Baby" I say and Tristan ignores me as he continues eating. I rest my arms on the back of the couch and lay my head on my arms.

"Baby" I say again whining a little he looks up at me. He then puts his fork down and holds up his pointer finger meaning give him a minute. I sigh "fine maybe someone else wants to cuddle." Justin jumps up and starts to walk over to me.

Tristan stands up "no no NO." He grabs the back of Justin's shirt and pulls him back. "Only I get to." He says and walks the little bit over to me. I smile and move over so he can sit down. He sits down puts the footrest up and leans back. I smile and lay next to him.

I lay my head on his chest and close my eyes. "You're a bad Kitten you know that." He says and I shake my head. "I was going to come over I just wanted to finish eating." He says as he wraps his arm around me pulling me closer to him.

"Yeah well I was reading for like 40 minutes that's more then enough time to eat and I wanted to cuddle now." He shakes his head. "You're so needy." I playfully hit his chest. "Stop it or I'm gonna go back to being mad at you for hitting me. My butt still hurts."

He sighs "I said sorry like 5 times." I nod "I know, but it doesn't change the fact that I have a handprint on my butt." He kisses the top of my head. "I'll make it up to." He says and I nod. He starts to play with my hair and I smile as I close my eyes. "Are you tired Boss lady?"Someone in the living room asks and I jump a little.

I slowly sit up and see Blane standing there. "Are you ok? You're normally not super tired." Chloe says and I nod "yeah I just had those dumb dreams again." I say and Chloe nods.

She's the only one that knows about the dreams I get though they're not dreams they're flashbacks sometimes they're nightmares of Cole coming back and throwing shit at me. Sometimes it goes as far as him raping me. Whenever I have those nightmares of him raping me I normally wake up screaming and then I start crying because they feel so real. And I hate them I hate them so much. Anyways Chloe is the one that knows I haven't even told Alex and she's basically my sister.

"What time did you wake up?" She asks and I sigh "3 something I showered and changed into something cooling Incase I had another dream again hoping I'll stay cool. I walked in the kitchen ate pizza. I know pizza at 3:30 in the morning crazy."

I sigh "Anyways I ate pizza drank a little orange juice then tried to go back to bed, but I heard some STRANGE noises coming from your room. I gave up on trying to go to sleep and I watched tv until 6 o'clock. At like 6:20 I came into the living room and woke up Tristan cause I was bored, wanted attention, and wanted some food." "You were up since 3:30." Tristan says and I nod. "At 5:30 I walked into the bedroom and you were asleep."

I smile "I heard someone walking towards the door I quickly shut off the tv rolled on my side and closed my eyes." "You were fake sleeping." He says a little mad and I nod. "So you've been up since 3 o'clock this morning." Chloe says and I nod.

"Well damn no wonder you called to complain this morning." I smile and lay my head back on Tristan's chest. "We'll tell the others to stay quiet." Blane says and I nod. Chloe and Blane walk away and I close my eyes. "Kitten" "yes baby."

"If you were fake sleeping that means you heard everything I said to you." He says and I nod "Yes I did. Ohhhh and don't worry I'm not mad at you and I'm definitely not leaving you." I say and he nods. He pulls me closer to him and starts to play with my hair. I close my eyes and fall asleep.