Chapter 54

We get to the hospital. And the doctors take X-Rays and other things. Tristan insisted on me staying. The doctors told me to go in the waiting room with everyone else, but Tristan said if I leave he's not doing any of the tests the doctors want. So they allowed me to stay.

"You know you're stubborn." He smiles "and yet you still love me." "Of course I do why wouldn't I." He shrugs. I smile and run my hand through his hair. "You're perfect baby and treat me like a princess." I quietly say.

He smirks "the only time I don't is when I'm fucking you senseless and so hard that you can't walk for days."

I blush and hit his chest. "You're gross." "Fine next time you want me I'm doing nothing and you can deal with being horny." I roll my eyes.

"You're the horny one." He smirks "sure Kitten, but trust me you'll want me sooner than later." I scoff "you'll be the one wanting me."

"Oh really." I nod "and why is that?" He asks and I smile. "I'm you're adorable kitten who turns you on very easily." He smiles "you definitely are adorable." I tilt my head to the side and scrunch my nose. He chuckles "very adorable."

I smile. "Ok the results are back." The doctor says and he walks in the room. "It seems you cracked your knee cap. You're going to need a cast. And you can't walk for 6 to 8 weeks." Tristan laughs. "I'm not going to be a disabled person for 6 weeks." He says annoyed.

"It could be longer than that it all depends on how fast it heals." The doctor says and Tristan takes a dee breath. "I'm not getting a cast and using stupid crutches crutching around like a god damn pussy." He says angrily. I look at him.

"But I had crutches." He sighs "kitten shhh." He says a little annoyed. I nod and look at the ground. He looks at the doctor.

"I am not getting a cast." "Then you'll have to be on bed rest for a while." Tristan glares at the doctor for a while and then sighs.

"Just get the stupid cast." The doctor nods and walks away. Tristan looks at me. "Can you believe that a stupid cast for 6-8 weeks. I can't be sitting around being a lazy dick.

I have to find who planted that bomb. I have to see if it's one of my enemies. I have to "visit" him and show him that messing with me is not ok." He says annoyed. "It could be a girl." I say.

He looks at me confused. "What." "The Umm the person that planted the bomb it could've been a girl." I quietly say. He nods "it could be, but I don't think a girl could make a bomb,plant it, and set it in a place where they can see and make sure to set it off when I'm in the room."

I cross my arms across my chest. "Why couldn't a girl do that? If you're forgetting Bree took me, tortured me, and killed other woman."

"Yeah but that's an easy thing to do. It's not that hard to do." I look at him a little mad. "It's easy huh. Well it took you quite a while to find me and save me. I'm sure you've had to find and safe others before it should've been very easy to do."

"And finding Mia and Jesse that should've been easy right." He sighs "I get it Kitten I shouldn't have said that. I should've worded it differently." "How would've you worded it differently. You basically just said girls can't do the same thing guys do because it's "to hard" for them." I say and cross my arms across my chest.

"No Kitten I didn't mean it like that. I meant..." he sighs. "I just don't think a girl could've done this." I roll my eyes. "Whatever I'm going to get something to eat."

"Can you get me something to?" He asks. "Get it yourself you're the big bad gang leader who can do anything very easily." I say annoyed and walk out of the room.

I hear him calling my name but I don't care. I walk into the waiting room and see almost everyone sitting there. Chloe quickly stands up. "How are they." "Tristan's great." I say annoyed. She looks at me for a little. "What happened?"

I sigh. "He was all bîtchy because he needs a cast for at least 6-8 weeks. Then he started whining about how he can't be sitting all day like a lazy dick. He said he needs to find the guy that bomber us, see if he's in a gang and ask him why. I said that it could be a girl." Chloe nods "it could've been yeah."

I roll my eyes. "Well he started saying that a girl couldn't make a bomb, plant them bomb, wait for them to go in the room, and explode it. He said that it's to hard for a girl to do. Then I started talking about how Bree took me, tortured me, and killed other woman."

"Well what did he say." I roll my eyes and cross my arms across my chest. "He said that that's easy thing to do. I'm pretty sure kidnapping someone, torturing them and killing people isn't easy. He basically said girls can't do the same things guy can." I say annoyed  and sit in a seat.

"Well I mean there are somethings a guy can do that girls can't do." Joey says. I turn and look at him. "Like what."

He gulps "well girls can't pee standing up. And they don't get hard when they're turned on, and they can't get kicked in the balls."

I look at him. "I have a child growing inside of me and pushing in my bladder. If I could I would rather be kicked in the balls right now."

He sighs. "Bella sweetie why don't we go get food." Chloe says slowly standing up. She grabs my hand and pulls me out of the waiting room.

She pulls me outside to the car. "Food. Let's go get food." She says. I slowly nod and climb in the passenger seat. I buckle in and take a deep breath. "Can we go home." I ask and she nods.

She starts the car and dives home. I walk inside and storm runs over to me. "Hi baby did you miss mommy." She wags her tail excitedly.

I giggle and kneel down. "Come here." She runs over to me. I giggle and pet her. "You're such a good girl." I say and pet her head. She whines and licks my hand.

I smile and pet her. I stand up. "Ok Mommy has to pee." I say and walk to the bathroom. "What kind of food do you want." I hear Chloe ask.

"Ummm pizza, or burgers or anything you want I don't care." "Do you really want anything." She asks. "Ohhh chocolate it sounds amazing right now." I say as I walk into the living room. "Ok chocolate and any food I want. I'll be back soon 40-50 minutes tops." I nod "ok I'll see you soon."

She nods and walks away. I sigh and look down at my outfit. I still have the Halloween costume on. I walk into the bedroom and throw on one of Tristan's shirts. I sit on the bed and Storm walks in. She puts her paws on the bed and whines.

"Sorry but Daddy doesn't let you on the bed." She whines and scratches at the mattress. I sign "fine come here." I say and pat the bed.

She wags her tail and jumps on the bed. "Gosh you're so big now I see why he doesn't let you on the bed." She lays at the bottom of the bed.

I turn on the tv and scroll through the channels. There's a lot of Halloween movies and horror movies, but I don't like horror movies. After a while I find a romance movie. It's called 50 Shades of Grey. It has a very interesting title I wonder what it's about.