Chapter 8

"Well who is he?" He yells and I flinch back a little. He looks at me. "You know what I don't need an explanation. Here. He tosses the phone at me. I knew you were to good to be true." I catch the phone and look at him "What?" "Leave. I can't even look at you right now." "No baby I...." Taylor is now at my side. She takes my arm. "Don't fight with him just listen to him." "But I'm not Alex isn't..." we're already outside. "Taylor you've got to believe me. I would never cheat." She looks at me. "It's not my decision to make." She says before going inside.

A few tears roll down my cheeks I get out my phone and call Chloe. "Hey sweetie are you enjoying you're time with Tristan." "He made me leave." I say while crying. "What! Why?" "My phone rang a...and with my thigh and the doctor saying not to walk he got my phone.." I take a few deep breaths trying to calm down

"H...He came back and asked me wh..who Alex was and wh...why there's a heart n..next to "his" name." "But the only Alex you know is you're step brothers Ex-girlfriend who's like a sister to you." She says confused. "Yeah and that was Alex I have a heart next to her name cause she's basically my sister a...and he flipped out a..and said to leave h..he didn't even give me the change to explain who Alex is." "I'll be there to pick you up call Alex and see what she wants. Don't walk at all or I swear to god you'll wish you were dead." "I'll stay here." I say laughing a little bit. "Ok I'll be there in like 6 minutes." "Ok." She ends the call.

I calm down well I'm basically calmed down. I call back Alex and she answers. "Hey cutie." I smile a little "hey how are you...you know with James and the baby on the way." She giggles. "James and I are great and with the baby that's what I called to talk to you about. Speaking of which why didn't you answer you always answer when I call." "I was in the bathroom and my phone was on the table." "Ohhhh ok. Anyways my friends are throwing me a baby shower and I'd love it if you could come." "Isn't Cole getting out of jail soon." "Yes but it's fine he doesn't know I live in Florida."

"When is it?" I ask "tomorrow." "Tomorrow! Lexi it's already 5 o'clock by the time I pack clothes and shit and get a plane ticket I'll get to Florida at like 10 o'clock." "Please it'll be fun." She says begging me. I nervously bite my bottom lip. "Can Chloe come?" She giggles. "Of course she can she's my friend to." "But I don't know what baby stuff you need and I..." "stop worrying you don't need to get me anything i will be very happy if you come." "I don't know."

She starts to beg again "please Bell it'll be fun and I know the girls would love to meet my sister." I giggle "we're not sisters." "You basically are my sister." I roll my eyes "yeah tell Cole that." "I already told you not to speak about him." She says in a mad voice. "I'm sorry I know you don't like when I talk about him. I told Like talking about him either. I just..." "Bell have you been doing the exercises the doctor told you to do to calm down and help with you're anxiety." I pick at my nails. "Well I may have forgotten about them." "Bella what the hell."

Chloe pulls up. "I have to go I'll see you soon." She walks up to me. "Hey." I nod "hi." "Did you talk to Alex." I nod "what did she wants." "She wants me to come to Florida and go to her baby shower her friends are throwing for her." "Tomorrow a baby shower." Her eyes light up. "Ohhhh this is going to be so much fun come on we have to go." She takes my arm pulling me "owww Chloe my arm is attached to my body."

"Then move faster I get to see Alex with her beautiful round belly. And don't say no because I want to see her." "But what about Tristan." "What about him." "Well won't he be worried about me." She shakes his head "knowing how he is he'll go to the club get drunk and fuck some random chic." "Chloe!" "I'm just saying the truth." "Whatever she said we don't have to leave until tomorrow." Chloe smiles come with me. "Where are we going?" "A tattoo place." "Tattoo place!" She smiles "yes I'm getting a new tattoo and you should get one" "why."

"I saw a video of you tracing Boss's tattoos on his arms. You seemed pretty calm. So I figured you can get a tattoo that you can trace it when you're stressed." "Chloe you're crazy." She shakes her head. "No I'm not I'm a great friend." I giggle and shake my head. We go to the tattoo place. Chloe's getting her tattoo and I'm looking at all the photos of tattoos designs they have. I look at one and decide to get it. I get it on the inside of my arm. It hurts but nothing compared to what Cole did to Alex and I.

We're now at our house packing clothes and stuff. "I can't believe you actually got a tattoo I didn't think you would." I nod "I know I'm surprised as well, but at least I have something to help with my anxiety." "Which is a lot better then biting your lip or nails" I nod "I know." She looks at me "are you ok?" I nod "yeah I'm fine. I just wish Tristan would've given me a chance to explain who Alex is." "He's protective and quick to judge." I roll my eyes "yeah obviously."

"Pack a cute bathing suit. We're going to the beach" I look at her. "Alex has a pool." She rolls her eyes "but the beach is so much better there's hot guys there." I look at her "I'm not looking for a guy right now." I plop down on my bed. "All I want is Tristan" I saw in a sad voice. She looks at me "fuck you fell for him." I nod "ohhh sweetie you fell hard and fast." I nod "I know and now he's gone all because of my basically sister."