Chapter 12

Summer is almost close to end as school starts again, my training to be a hunter has been going great. My skills on archery are become so good even from before. I know Bella feels so strongly against so does others. Thomas tries to be okay with it but I can sense he's not, he's only going it because he loves and cares for me. As for my parents, well they're nothing but proud of me.

I decide to head over to Bella's house to hang, I reach her house. I see there was other truck there, not Bella's.
I was about to knock when a older man in a wheelchair and a teen with long black hair, I remember seeing them before.

"Oh sorry." I politely said.

The man on the wheelchair smiled "no worries, Victoria kid right?"he said, I nodded. "I'm Billy Black, this is my son Jacob." He introduce himself and he's son. "I'm Allison." I said.

"Hey" Jacob said with a smile, "hey" I smile back. "We should get going, don't want to waste your time Allison." Billy said. "It's okay" I replied. I watch them leave, I knocked on the door, "uncle Charlie! It's Allison." I said, opening the door which I shouldn't do.

"Hey Allison, how you doing kiddo?" He hugs me. "Great. Is Bella home?" I asked. "Yea, she's up in her room." He said points.

"Thanks Uncle Charlie" I thank him. I went up stairs, I found her room, I knock. "Come in" she said.

I see her sitting on her bed, I close the door behind me. "Hey" she said. "Hey" I said. I quickly notice she's not alone, since the other side of the bed looks like if someone was laying there.

"You can tell Edward it's just me." I said crossing my arms. Her eyes widened, and chuckle. Then turn to see Edward behind me. "How did you know." She said.

"Your right side of the bed is a mess so I can tell someone was laying or sitting there. And because of my training skills." I said. "Look I get you don't like the idea of me being a hunter, but I'm going it for my family tradition and for my safety too." I tell her.

She sigh then looks at Edward. Edward walks behind Bella. "I know it's just...what if your family goes after the Cullens? Or me?" Bella asked me.

"The only reason my dad can go after them if they spill innocent blood from a human. That's the only way." I said, looking at them.

"But your family's code." She said. I looked away for a second, I sat down on her chair and looked at them.

"what I'm about to tell you has to stay between us." I looked at them. They both nodded.

"There's more to the code." I said.

"When a hunter is bitten, by any supernatural. the hunter has to...take their own life." I said quietly. Bella started to stutter. "wha-what? take their own life. that's insane. so if-"

"If I were to get bitten, then that means I would have to take my own life." I stated.

"What about Thomas? Have you told him this?" she asked, I sigh.

"No. It hasn't cross my mind honestly." I said.

It honestly hasn't I know he would be so protective of me, which is sweet of him. But its my turn to be strong. Because I can protect my myself.

Thomas POV

I was living room, reading, when i see Edward come home. Then we hear Alice, talking about Bellas birthday party. "so I have everything ready for Bella's birthday party tomorrow." she said so happy. "You're really letting her do this." I whisper to Edward. he chuckles, "She can be something." he said. We both laugh, we Alice approaching us. "So I'm giving Allison a call, letting her know. And to what to buy for her gift. I seen it already." she smiles. "of course you have." I said. Edward chuckles, then Alice rolls her eyes at us.

"So how's things with Allison, by the way." Edward asks me.

"Great, she's great. I'm glad everyone is happy about us now. I know her family side can be, well you know." I said, Edward smiles, "I know, take care of her Thomas, She's good for you." he said to me so serious. I nodded. " I will brother" I said, he nodded. I watch him leave as he goes upstairs. I watch Alice dial in her phone probably calling Allison, but It got me thinking of what he said, take care of her. I know would do anything to keep her safe, she's my life now.