Chapter 3

Allison POV
I made it home from school, I see my mom in the kitchen getting dinner ready. "How was your first day sweetie?" She asked holding a big knife. "It was great. I dropped into Bella at home." I tell her. "Oh great. How is she?" She asked.

"Great. Meet her boyfriend." I said, I hear dad walk in to the kitchen. "Meets who's boyfriend?" He asked. "Bella's. Edward Cullen." I said, from the looks of my dad he looked surprised, as well as my moms face.

"What? You guys look like you've seen a ghost." I said, my parents pushed it off like nothing "nothing dear, it's nothing. Why don't you go up stairs and freshen up for dinner. Okay?" My mom said. "But-"

"Now. Allison" my mom order me. I nodded and grabbed my things. I place my bag on my bed, walked over to my window and looked out, looking at the big trees behind our house, so many trees. It's so cloudy, not a peak of sunlight, just clouds. The air so fresh and cold, just wish some sun would come out.

Chris POV

We watch Allison go to her room, I turn to Victoria "Bella is with a Cullen. This mean she would become one." Chris said, "but Bella is not an Argent. The only thing we can do is protect her, she is our niece." Victoria said, she's right, Bella isn't an Argent. "Your right, I think it's time we pay a visit to the Cullens." Chris said. A smile grow on Victoria faces "yes, it's time. I'll let the others know." She said.

Thomas POV

Edward left me alone, I stared at the night sky, I went inside to see everyone doing what they do normally, I decided to go hunt, I needed to clear my head. I ran through the woods, until I stopped. I head voices but several voice actually, i climb up a tree to hid. That's when I saw them. It was about 5 of them. Their talking.

"We all know these attacks are done by an animal. But from someone, someone who likes blood. Who likes to hunt." One said, I'm guessing he's the leader, the other four men listen to what he said. Who is this man? Then it hit me, Argent. It's Allison's dad, I watch them walk farther down, then speed back home. I kept what I saw from the other, but I know sure enough Edward would peek in my head, like he always does with humans and us. Which annoys me, or maybe Alice would see something. Like she always does.

Allison POV
After dinner was over, dad left to do some more work even though it's late. But I always wonder why he leaves at night. Ever since we moved here he leaves late at night. I found my mom washing the dishes, I nervously walked up, standing by the counter.
"Mom...why does dad always leave at night? Especially at night." I asked her. She sigh deeply then turns around facing me.
"Sweetie, it's best you don't know. Maybe in a few days or year you'll know. Now get some sleep you have school." She said.
"Know what? I want to know!" I said
"Allison!" She yells at me, I jump then nodded.

I went up to my room, I heard a car approaching in the driveway. It's dad he comes out carrying a black bag, looks heavy. I know dad keeps his things safely locked up. Things he doesn't want me to know.

The next day I got ready for school, dad still made me text him making sure I got to school safely. I walk in to the building being greeted by Alice, Edward's sister.

"Hi! Allison." She said so cheerful.

"Hey, Alice." I said politely. I see a guy wrap his arm around her, guessing he's the boyfriend. He had golden hair, eyes like hers good looking too. "Oh Allison this is Jasper my boyfriend, Jasper this is Allison Bella's cousin." She said to him.

He's face looked like if he was in pain, and anger. "Hello, it's a pleasure to meet you" he said in a southern accent. I smile at him "hello." I said, I see Bella walked up to me, "hey Allison" she said kinda sounding annoyed.

"Hey Bella." I said, judging by her face she looks mad, I don't know if by me or something else. I hear the bell ring "well, I'll see you later." I said.

"Oh will you be sitting with us at lunch?" Alice asked me. In which Bella quickly responded, "our table is full." I was a bit shocked on how she acted towards me, did I do something to her, to make her such a bitch. "It's okay, I'm busy." I said back, I walked away from them and walked into my English class. I see Thomas walk in, he gives me a smile, which I smile back. I still have his pen.

As class started our teacher assign partners, for a project.

She named off the partners then I heard my name. "Thomas will be with Allison. Okay class..." I ignore the teacher saying of what the project was gonna be. My heart started racing on nervousness.

I'm partners with Thomas Cullen.