chapter 14

~ There's no such thing as fate.~

Thomas POV

After Carlisle stitch Bella up, Edwards comes back from leaving her home. Edwards talks about wanted to leave because its too dangers for Bella to around us. As people think Carlisle isn't aging. "I won't leave Allison, I'm sorry bella got hurt, I really I'm. But I can't hurt her again, I won't. I mean it's Allison, its impossible not to like her." I said.

"Thomas, look what happened, jasper almost killed Bella. But if Allison was nexts to get it hurt." Edward said, "She won't forgive me for this. I just know she won't." I said, Edward looks at me with such sad eyes, because he knows he would leave Bella. It would kill both girls heart. "I know this hurts Thomas. But we have to leave, maybe forever." He said. I shake my head, I look at the others. "Son, it's for the best." Carlisle put his hand on my shoulder. I close my eyes and sigh "alright. I'll talk to Allison." I said.

Allison POV
I didn't tell my parents about what happened to Bella, they would never let me see Thomas or even worse go after the Cullens. I just told them that we ended the party early since it's a school nigh. I tried to call Thomas but no answer, I left my window unlock for him to come in if he decides to show up.

The next morning i see how footprint or something but nothing. I got change, head downstairs.

"Morning honey." Mom said, "morning."

"Bye, don't want to be late." I walked out the door.

I walked in to school, headed to my locker hoping to see Thomas waiting for me, but he's not there. I decide to call him see if he's at school. No answer.

I see Bella's walk towards me. "Hey, how's you arms?" I asked her.

"It's fine. Have you seen Edward or any of them?" She asked, she has the same face I have.

"I was just going to ask you the same thing. Thomas is... avoiding me." I said. "Yeah strange." She said.

We went class, still nothing from Thomas, no call. Nothing.

The whole day I got nothing from him, the next day was the same. No call, no house visit, nothing. I looked out the window hoping to see him show up at night but nothing. Bella sense something was wrong, as well as I did too.

The next day after school, I got home seeing my parents are not home. I went up to my room, I gasp to Thomas seeing sitting on my bed, holding a arrow. He sat there so perfectly still, he gives me a small smile, I put my others down and sat next to him.

"Where have you been? Why hasn't you answer any of my calls?" I snap at him. He doesn't say anything, he just looks at the floor.

"Thomas..."

"We're leaving." He said so dry.

"We?" I said confuse.

"Me and my family. We're leaving." He said again.

"I don't understand?" I said.

"We're leaving forks. Forever. We're not coming back." He tells me. At this point I had tears in my eyes.

"You...you can't...you..." I try to control myself, I felt in my soul felt my body when he said he's leaving for good.

"This is goodbye. Please take care of yourself." He said. I started to cry, he gives me one last kiss on my forehead.

"Thomas..." I look up, but to see him not there. Only to see the window open, I feel my tears running down my cheeks.

He's...gone.

I think I cried myself to sleep when I get woken up from my mom. "Allison wake up!" She said, my eyes shot open to see my parents so worried.

"Have you seen Bella? Charlie is worry sick." She said. I look outside to see night. "I haven't seen her since school." I quietly said to them.

"Allison? What's wrong?" My dad asked him as he sense something was wrong.

"He's gone, all of them." I said. My eyes were red and puffy from the crying. I realize if Charlie is looking for Bella then that needs Edward told her their leaving. I quickly got up from my bed, "I need to head over there. We need to find her." I said, rushing out.

"Allison!" My parents shout after me. We quickly got in the car, drive to her house. I stare out the window as we pass the trees, we see Bella house, there's cop cars everywhere. I even see Jacob.

I see Charlie, he's face. It broke my heart, mom rush to him. Giving me a big hug.

"Anything?" Mom ask him. He wipes he's face out of worrying. He shakes he's head. "We'll find her Charlie." She said, as she rubs his back.

"Hey, you okay?" Jacob asked me, I turn to face him. I nodded, "I'm just worry. But I'm fine." I told him, he puts his hand on my shoulder, "We'll find her." He confront me. That's when we saw her.

"Oh my god. Bella!" I said, Jacob called for Charlie. I run to Bella, as the others come. "She's fine." The man that was carrying her. Charlie takes her from him. I turn to my parents "if it's okay. I want to still with her." I asked my parents.

"Of course honey." Mom said, dad nodded.

I follow Charlie into Bella's room. Charlie and I cover her with blankets she was ice cold. She kept repeating he's gone, he's gone. Charlie left us along to talk.

"They're gone." She said, she held my hand, "he's gone." She said again. My tears ran down my cheeks.

"They left us." I said.