Chapter 4

I frozen when the teacher said me and Thomas would be partners, I felt my heart beat fast, like really fast. I felt if I was blushing, i did find me attractive, well he is very attractive. After class was over I gather my things when Thomas turns to me.

"Hello, I'm sorry I never introduce myself. I'm Thomas Cullen. You're Allison?" He said, as he awkwardly says, I nodded. "Yes, hi." I said.

"Um, so...this project, we can go to our place if you like?" He asked me, I would like it to be at my place but dad is a little overprotective. Plus I don't want to scare him.

"Actually can we work on it at your place? It's just my dad is super overprotective and kinda scary when it comes to guys. My mom will, she can be kinda scary too. But their great once you get to know them." I chuckle. He chuckles "um okay, sure." He said. We walked out talking, he gave me he's address and I gave him mine, he was kind to walk me to my next class, which was history. I had his brother Jasper in that class. I sat next him. I could feel his eyes on me. The room felt so tense, with that stared he was giving me. I tired to pay no attention but the teacher. Though I tired to.

After class was over, I grabbed my bag when Jasper spoke to me, "Allison. Right?" He said in he's southern accent. "Yes. Jasper right?" I smiled awkwardly, he chuckles "yes, are you okay? You look uncomfortable?" He asked me, I was uncomfortable. "I'm fine, it's just been a weird morning that's all." I said, he chuckles softy, "I'll see you around Allison" he said, as he walks away. It has been a weird morning, Bella being rude towards me for no reason, jasper talking to me, being partners with Thomas. All of it. I ahead to the restroom to clean my head for it bit.

"It's okay Allison." I thought, as I stared at my reflection. I took a breathe and walked out. Lunch time soon came, I didn't know if I wanted to walk in there, Bella clearly doesn't want me there at the Cullens table, I don't want to look weak or scared because I hate that. So I sat by myself reading my book. I saw the Cullens with Bella walking in, all eyes stared at me. I looked away and continued reading. "I don't know what I did to Bella." I thought. "Allison?" I heard a familiar voice, I looked up to Thomas, "Thomas? Hey" I said.

"May I sit" he asked, I nodded "of course." I said, he took a seat next me.

"Why aren't you with your cousin?" He asked. I closed my book, "she doesn't want me there. She made it pretty clear this morning." I tugged my hair behind my ear. He looks back at his siblings table, "I'm sorry, I don't know why anyone would do that." He said, I smile "it's okay." I said.

"Change of subject. I was wondering if you wanna come over Friday after school to my place and work on the project?" He asked me. "Oh sure. That sounds great." I said. He had the biggest smile, "okay, great. See you then" he gets up, I watch him go back to his table. I soon gather my things and left the cafeteria.

Thomas POV
I see Allison soon leaves the cafeteria, I turn back to my siblings.

"You invited her to our house?" Edward said, I roll my eyes, "well she asked first. I just gave her a day when." I said, "Thomas you need to be carful. Remember who she is, her family." He said. "I know Edward. She's a Argent." I snap at him.

"Leave him alone!" Rosalie snaps at Edward, Rosalie has always been protective of me, guest because I'm like the baby of the family, she always cared for me like a mother, when learning her story I felt sad for her, because she always wanted to be a mother but lost the chance after becoming a vampire. But Rosalie would defend me, and someone count on.

"I think it's sweet that our Thomas, has found someone. She looks like a nice girl. Plus Thomas deserve to have his mate." Rose said, everyone looked shock of what she said since she dislike humans while Bella mostly. "Babe she's a hunter." Emmett said.

"She's not. Besides weren't you a hunter in your human past." Rose said, I chuckle. Emmett rolls his eyes of Rose's comment. "I think it's sweet, I can see you guys together." Alice smiles.

"Together? Like as in vampires?" Bella asked. Everyone's eyes were on Alice. "Yes. I seen it already. Allison will be one of us. One day." She said. Everyone had a plank face, i looked down at my human food, pushed it away. We didn't speak after that.

School was finally over, when we got home we were greeted by Esme. "Hi kids! How was school?" She asked. We walked in and sat down. "Thomas here, invited Allison Agent here." Emmett said. Esme had a smile on her faces "are you two together now?" She asked me, "it's for a school project." I eye Emmett "she wants to study here, and not at her house because her dad is overprotective of her." I said.

"Oh well that's great, we can finally meet her." Esme said. Esme always has love, that's what I love about her. And I know she wants to see me happy, I could still see Edward was not on broad with this.

"I just think it's not a good idea. Bring her here." Edward spoke up. "We told you the same thing with Bella, but you still brought her here." Rosalie snap at him. "Bella was just a normal human." Edward said. "So is Allison." I spoke up. Everyone's eyes turn to me.

"Yes. Her whole family are hunters, but like you said she has no idea what her family does. But she's human, a human that I'm falling for. When you got together with Bella I never question it. You know why because you're my brother, and I love you...all of you. I was actually happy you find someone, and now that you have. Why can't you guys be happy for me? I'm sorry you guys don't feel the same way, but I'm not sorry for choosing to fall in love with." I said to Edward. I left the living-room to go to my room.

Allison POV

I never knew what was Bella's problem with me, I mean I just moved here. I got home to see my mom and my dad talking. "Hey." I said to them.

"How was school honey?" Mom asked. I place my bag in the chair.

"It was good. I was wondering if I go over Bella's house to hang out Friday?" I ask them. I had to lie to them or else they would leave let me go to Thomas's house. I waited for their answer. "Okay" my dad said, my face lightened up "just be sure to come home after your done." My dad told me. I was happy, though I felt bad for lying to them. But I was happy.