Bouns

Bonus chapter!!!

Bonus chapter!!!

Everyone was sitting around or playing games, Allison sat in the couch reading her book. When in comes in Edward and Bella with Nessie, she greeted them.

"Hey, how was Paris?" She ask them.

Allison let them us her home, she's okay with them using her home, as long as they don't damage things.

"Your home is beautiful. Thanks for letting us using it." Bella thank her

"Sure. Did Nessie like Paris?" She ask them.

"She won't want to be at home all day. She loved it." Edward said. "Are you sure you're okay with us using it?" He ask.

"I am. That house has been there for decades, and besides we're family." She tells him. He nodded.

Allison smiles, she was glad they loved it.

As Allison was sitting reading her book. Nessie approaches her, takes a seat next to her.

"Aunt Allison, I want you to teach me how archery?" She ask her. Allison was surprise, she didn't know what say. Her eyes were widened. "Nessie...I don't know if your parents would be okay with it. Especially your mom. I would love it but you have to ask your parents first, hon?" She tell her.

"Okay...can with me?" She begs her.

So they both went to find Bella. "Mom, I want aunt Allison to me how archery." She said to her parents. They stood with there looking at her then me.

"Just FYI. It's her idea." Allison held her hands up.

"Nessie. It's dangerous." Bella said.

"That's why aunt Allison will show me. Please mom, please dad?" She begs them.

Bella and Edward shrugged to each other. "Okay, you are only doing this once." Bella tell her. Nessie jumps up and down.

Allison gathers her old archery things, as she gets them. She comes cross the sliver plates her father gave her when she graduated hunting. She smiles at them. "I miss you dad." She whispers. She heads out to meet the others.

"Okay, Emmett will you set up the target, please?" She kindly ask him.

"Sure, sis." He sped to the tree.

Allison then takes out the bow and arrow, puts the case bag on Nessie. She head her the bow.

"Ready?" She ask her.

She nodded.

She looked nervous, but she wanted to impress Allison. "Okay, aim straight. Relax your body and mind." Allison tells her.