Special bouns chapter!

One year later

One year later

  A year has passed, Charlie passed away in his sleep peacefully. This broke Bella and me, I tearless cry on Thomas has he holds me in his arms. A small memorial was held for him.

Everyone wore black of course, I wore a nice outfit, with my Cullen crest necklace. Me and Bella sat in front with our husbands, Nessie sat with Jake next to her. Carlisle goes up to give eulogy.

"Charlie was dedicated chief, he loved his job but most importantly he loved his family, more than anything. Charlie was a good man, good father, good grandpa, good brother and a good uncle." He turns to me, "Charlie is the second person I've known to experience so much loss. He lost his parents, he lost his only sister, he's brother-in-law and she's only niece. But Charlie knew he had to continue he's life, for his family. Even with so much loss, he found happiness in Sue. Now he'll be with the people that love him, the people that have been waiting for him. You'll be miss Charlie, Rest In Peace."

After a couple of days everyone helped clean out the house, Bella took his room and I took the attic. I carry some boxes down, see if Bella would want to keep somethings.

"This is the last of it." I place it on the bed. We started digging into the boxes, the guys brought something's in the room. Edward was about to drop a book when I use my gift to catch it. With my hand I place it back in the box.

"Nice catch." He said.

"Thank." I went through the things, when I see a picture. It's Charlie and mom. I smile at the photo.

"Look Bella. It's Charlie and my mom, they must've been like teenagers here." I show here the frame.

"Wow. They look so different here, you look like your mom." She tells me.

I chuckle, "Charlie looks so handsome." I look at my mom, "I forgot how pretty she was." I smile.  We continue looking around and throwing away what's trash.

"Hey look! It's your parents Allison." Emmett said. I walked over to where he's at, I look at the picture frame. I looked at the date.

"This is a few months before I was born." I said.

"Look how happy they are." Bella said.

"Yeah." My smile slowly fades away. "I miss them." Thomas comes to my side, gives me a kiss on the head. I took the picture out the frame, in the back there's a message.

"I can't wait for you to meet your niece.🤍"
                        -Victoria

I scoff, "I can't believe Charlie kept this." I put the picture back to the frame, I hugged it.