Chapter 25

Bella had called me she was arriving today, I went to her house to wait for her. I see Charlie is home. I knocked.

"Hey Allison." He smile. He was still broken from losing he's only sister. I gave him a hug. "Hi, uncle Charlie. How you doing?" I asked him. He sigh with sadness, "hanging in there." He said. "Me too. I hear Bella is coming home today. Mind if I wait for her." I asked him.

"Of course kiddo. You know this will alway be your home." He said. My heart breaks for uncle Charlie, took a seat on the sofa, looked out the window to see her. After a few minutes go by, we finally see her. Edward had dropped her off since he isn't allowed to come in. I open the door wide open. "Bella! I missed you!" I wrapped my arms around her. We laughed, we pulled apart. I took her suitcase, "here, I'll help you." We walked in the house, Edward wave bye to us, but I knew he was gonna go to her room. We went to her room, She quickly closes the door behind us. Edward was already there. They both looked at me, "okay, let's hear it." I cross my arms.

"Well it's was fun. I miss it already." She said.

"I bet." We chuckle.

"So how was Paris?" She asked me while she was putting things away. I look at Edward with a nervous face.

"Well...it's was great! Our home there, relaxing." I smile.

"Cool." She said.

"I also have something I want to share with you." I said. Edward look confuse and nervous. I chuckle.

"nous protégeons ceux qui ne peuvent pas se protéger eux mêmes" I said in french. Edward chuckles. "What...what does that mean?" Bella looks at us.

"We protect those who cannot protect themselves." Edward soft voice said. I nodded, "that's our new code." I smile.

"New code?" Bella asked. I nodded. "Yeah. We change it, I actually came up with it. So, what do you think?" I asked them.

"I like it." Edward said.

"Me too." Bella said. They smile.

"Well, I'll let you unpack. Got to get home and get ready for school tomorrow." I said. I head towards the door.

"Um, hey you want a lift to school tomorrow?" Bella said awkwardly.

"Just for safety reasons" Edward said. I roll my eyes. "Sure." I agree, didn't want to argue with them. I let her house after that, went home. I lay down on my bed, then look at frame of me and mom. I smile at it felt tears building up. Wishing she was here with me, with us.

The next day I got ready for school, waited for Bella and Edward to pick me up. I hear a car horn, see its them. our ride was quite, we pull up at the student parking lot.

"do you regret going?" Edward ask Bella.

"no, it was really great seeing my mom. just really hard saying goodbye." she said,

I know the feeling I thought.

"it doesn't have to be goodbye." he told her, she looks at him.

"Is that why you ask me to go? you thought I was going to change my mind?" she question him.

"im always hoping for that?" he smiles at her.

I put my hand on her shoulder, "Whether or not you were going to change your mind, at least you to see your mom. I just wish I could see her again." I smile.

"im sorry...I didn't mean" she felt bad.

"its okay." I whisper to her, we see Edward stares out the car window.