Chapter 2

Allison POV
We arrived in forks, the first thing I notice here, rain. I hear it always rains in forks. The sun barley comes out. It was a day before a start my new school. So we went to visit my uncle and cousin, uncle Charlie is chief of this town. We drove up to his house, we see him walk out to greet us.

"Hey! Welcome to forks." He said. My mom smiles and goes up to hug "it's so good to see you Charlie." She said. "Oh I'm miss you too sis." He hugs her back. "You remember Chris." She said.

"Chris" he nodded.

"Charlie" dad return to nod. "Allison. Is that really you kiddo?" He said smiled. "Hi uncle Charlie." I politely said.

"Wow. Look at you, all grown up. Remember you were so small." He chuckle, I smile. "Thanks uncle Charlie." I said. We went inside.
"Where's Bella?" Mom asked.

"She's not home. She's with her boyfriend." He said. Mom was surprised of what Charlie said. "Boyfriend? You let your daughter have a boyfriend at this age?" Dad questions his parenting. "Chris." Mom mumbles to him.

Charlie chuckle at him "well she really likes the boy. I know his father, he works at the hospital." They nodded, I saw that he was expecting someone I saw chips on the coffee table, then we heard a car door shut. "You expecting someone?" Mom asked. Charlie went to see who it was. I saw an older Native American man in a wheelchair, and a young boy with long hair. Dad and mom made eye contact with them. Like they knew who they were. The two men did the same.

"We should get going. Don't want to bother." Mom said. "Oh no. Please stay." Charlie insisted. "Sorry but we have to finish unpacking and Allison has school." Dad said. "Of course, I'll tell Bella you stopped by." He said. "Bye uncle Charlie." I wave to him.

I finish unpacking my things and got everything ready for my first day of school. I was a little nerves starting a new school. I rush down stairs to see my parents waiting for me. "I'll be fine. Just a new school." I said to them.

"We know. Just be safe. Call us when you get there." Dad said being so protective. "Yes dad." I said. I finish my breakfast and head to the school. Lucky I got there on time. I pulled up to the school parking lot. All eyes on me left a little creeped out. I was on my way inside when I hear my name. "Allison?" I turn to see a girl my age, "yes?" I said. She stood next to a tall guy extremely pale, with golden eyes. He kept staring at me with such Curiosity.

"It's me. Bella." She said.

"Bella! I didn't recognize you. It's been so long." I said smiling. "Yeah. My dad told me you guys moved here. Sorry I wasn't there." She apologize. "Oh it's okay. I'm guessing he's your boyfriend." I turn to him.

"Yes. Edward this is my cousin Allison Argent. Allison this is edward Cullen." She introduced us. When Bella said my name to him, he's faces change to fear or anger hard to tell. "It's nice to meet you." I said politely. "It's a pleasure." He said. "Are you looking for the office?" She ask me.

"Yes. Can you show me?" I awkwardly ask her. She nodded. As we walk there she ask me "so why did you guys move here?"
"My dads work. I'm guessing they needed him. I was sad to move but I'm here now." I said. "I'm sure you'll love it here." She said. "Yeah. Hopefully."

"Well, here's the office" she pointed. "Thanks." I thanked her. "You're gonna be okay. I'll see you at lunch." She said. "Yeah thanks again bella." I said. She nodded as her and Edward walked away. "Don't be scared Allison." I thought. I walked in.

"Hi. I'm Allison Argent, I'm new here." I told the front lady. "Oh yes miss argent, take a seat I'll get your schedule." She said.

I quickly called my dad which I forgot to do.
"Hey dad, sorry I forgot to call. But I made it safe to school. Just waiting on my schedule."