chapter 16

Three months has past since the Cullens left Forks, things here have been crazy the bears attacks have gotten serious. of course the hunters are still keeping an eye out, they have been searching the area. I know dad has been keeping me out of the search, but I been going my own search. After my little encounter with Jacob, I picked up some things.

When I go on my runs I would go around to look for anything that would look strange. Thats when I see something, a print of something, not a bears print. But more like a dog, actually a big dogs paw print. I grabbed my phone and took a picture of it.

"This is no bear" I said to myself. I walked more, I looked around my surroundings, so quiet. I look at the empty wide meadow that I'm standing.

"Allison."

I shake my head, I look around, almost spilling around. Hearing his voice, no stop.

"stop." I close my eyes.

"Allison, I'm sorry."

"Why did you leave me?" my voice breaks.

"I never meant to hurt you."

"But you did." I wipe my tears away.

"I love you, Allison."

"If you love me. You wouldn't have left me. You disappear, like the rest of them."

"Forgive me."

I look straight ahead. I see her, she sees me, she had a tan jacket on, red hair, pale skin, I think red eyes.

Victoria.

I remember Bella telling me about her, but what is she doing here? She's just standing there, looking me, doesn't move at all. She quickly turns to her right, then runs away from whatever she heard. But right before she ran away, she smiles at me.

"Run." His voice said.

I quickly run back home, I see my dad unloading for things from his truck. I was out of breath.

"Allison you okay?" he asked. I caught my breath for a second. "yeah, just had a good run. Thats all, I am go shower now." I run inside up to my room.

Why is she her? Bella told me that they haven't heard from her, Why is she back in forks? After my shower, I decide to go to the Rez see if Jacob or Embry. I drive down there see if I see them.i pull up to see Billy.

"Allison?" he sounded surprise to see me.

"Hi, billy." I smile

"is Jacob around or embry?" I asked.

"They're in shed house." he points. I thank him, I walk towards the shed house I hear only Embry voice there. "Hi." I said. He looks up from what he was going, he looks so happy to see me.

"Allison! What are you doing here?" he hugs me. "I was just bored at home, and I took yours and Jacobs offer to come here. I hope thats okay?" I said. he laughs "its cool, wanna help with this?" he points at a scrap of metal his working on. "Sure."

"Hey im back with the-Allison!" Jacob walks in surprise to me. "hey Jacob." he hugs me. "glad you come by." he said. "thank you for inviting, its good to get away from...there" I said. "You're always welcome here, Allison. You and Bella." he said, I smile at him, we went back on his work. After spending some time there, it really felt good, talking, laughing, something I haven't done in this past few months. I just wish Bella was here, she would love this.

The day was coming to an end, Embry decide to walk me to my car.

"It was fun having you here, we should hang out." He suggested. I chuckle.

"Yeah, we should." I said. We got to my car as I open the door I stopped.

"Thank you." I tell him.

"For what?" He said

"For being nice to me. You and Jake, I haven't smile or laugh since..." I stop.

"You can always count on me Allison. I promise, I'll never hurt you." He said to me, I smile at him.

"Thanks Embry."