Chapter 18

I stayed home the next down, didn't feel like going anywhere. I just stared at the ceiling, I jumped when I heard my phone ring, I groan as I get up. I see it's Bella calling me.

"Hey, Bella."

"Hey, what you doing right now?"

"Just staring at my ceiling why?"

"Get ready I'm picking you up. Me and Jake fix the bikes, we're going to test them."

I sigh, "okay." I put my phone and got ready. I head down stairs, then heard a honk. I look out to see Bella's truck.

As we drive down the road we see Sam and the other cliff jumping, Bella quickly pulls over.

"oh my god. did you see that?" she runs out the truck, we follow her.

jakes starts to laugh, "They're not really fighting Bella. They're cliff driving. Scary as hell, but a total rush." her said.

"a rush?" she questions it. It question me when she said that, I gave a confuse look.

"most of us jump from lower down. We leave the showing off to Sam and his discilpes." Jake tell us.

"you have some kind of beef or something?" Bella ask him.

"I don't know. They just think they run this place. Embry used to call them hall monitors on steroids. Now look at him." he said.

"Embry" I whisper to myself.

"that's Embry?" Bella said.

Jake gaves me a sad look, knowing in close to him. "yeah." he said.

"what happened to him?" I asked him.

"He missed some school. Now all a sudden, he started following Sam around like a little puppy. Same thing happened to Paul and Jared. Sam keeps giving me this look, like he's waiting for me or something. Its kind of starting to freak me out." he tells us, I look back at them, I watch Sam diving. I remember when me and Embry were at the beach that day, how he was giving us a weird look, now I realize he was staring at him.

We got back in the truck, drove to take out the bikes, Bella wanted to go first.

"Are you sure, your not scared?" I asked her.

"I'm not scared." She said with such conference, I sigh and nodded. Jake showed her the brake and gas, so she was ready.

She started going straight as I watch she kept looking back as if she someone. "Hit the brake!" We shout. She hit the brake, making her fly off and hits a rock.

"Bella!" I yell, Jake hops on the bike, I get behind me. We drove to her.

"Allison."

I gasp, then turn around to see Edward and.....him. Standing there, It was like if i seen their ghost.  We soon stop, I rush over to Allison, "oh god your head." I see she was bleeding. We called it quicks on riding the bikes. I took Bella to my house to clean her off.

I grabbed my emergency first aid kit, started to clean her off.

"How do you know, to do all this?" She asked.

I chuckle, "well, it's part of my training. A hunter must know first aid." I explain to her.

"So, what happens when a hunter finishes his/hers training?" She asked. I know she wants to know. I figure this can be a perfect time to show her.

"Follow me." I said. We went into the garage. I took out one of my dad's silver bullets then  place it on the counter.

"What's that?" She asked me.

"It's a silver bullet." I said. She looks at it, she softly chuckle. "A real silver bullet?" She said, I nodded.

"Yeah, my dad made it. It's kind of a ceremonial thing, when one of us finishes learning the skills to become a hunter before a silver bullet is a testament to the code." I said

"Have you made one?" She asked me, I put the bullet back we're it was. "No, not yet." I smile.

"Are you gonna confront Embry?" She asked me. I look down, "i am." I told her.

Once Bella felt better of her head she left, I grabbed my keys and head to la push maybe I can find him there.

Once got there I see him with them, laughing. Having a good time. But not today.

"Embry!" I yell at him. I walked up to him and ouch him.

"Seriously! You don't answer my calls, my texts!" I snap at him.  I notice on his arm a large circle tattoo.

"You got a tattoo?" I asked him.

"Allison. Please leave." He told me.

"What? Embry why have you been ignoring me?" I asked him. He could only look at me with blank look.

"Because he figure out, who you really are. An Argent." Paul aggressively said. I got speechless of what he said, I look back at Embry.

"I-I don't..I don't know what your talking about." I shakily said.

Embry pulls me aside to talk alone.

"Sam told us about you and your family are. I know your last name is argent but I never knew what it meant. I know I lied but you lied as well Allison" he told me.

"Embry...please I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you." I being to tear up.

"Allison just go, please." He said. I felt my body shaking.

"Is this Sam's idea? He's putting ideas in your head." I told him. He started to laugh, "Sam is helping me, so don't blame him."

"Please...don't. You promise." I beg him.

"I promise, I wouldn't hurt you. So please go, Allison." He said. I watch him walk away, back to the others. I stood there wiping my tears. I walked back to my car, crying. I was crying uncontrollably, I sat there for an hour until I calm down. I thought we were friends, how stupid could I be.