Chapter 28

Thomas and the others came over to my house, we were packing some of the weapons and other supernatural thing we have here, we did this before Charlie wants to clean up. He offer to help,  we were in the garage. When Emmett found something, well more like something cool.

"Woah, what's this." An arrow flew across the room landing in the wall.

"Emmett! Stop playing with the tiny crossbow. You could've hurt someone." Rose yells at him.

"Sorry, I won't touch anything." He said.

"So where are you going to put this things at. A storage room?" Alice ask.

"Yeah, my das left me a extra key. But somethings will go to Paris." I tell her. As we continue putting things away, jasper called me over.

"What's this?" He showed me.

I chuckle, when I realize what he show me. "The bestiary." I said.

"A book? What's it about?" Bella ask.

"More like what's in it. It's has all the supernatural creatures the Argents have encounter all these years." I said. Everyone was amazed at the bestiary. I felt tears building up.

"He would tell me about it, but I didn't think he'll have it." I said looking at the book. I put the book in bag, I wanted to keep it. As we clean I saw a black SUV pull up. Everyone looked at one and other.

"Allison, he heard about your father. Our condolences." One of the hunters tells me.

I nodded. "Thank you."

I see him tilt his head behind me. "Well. Look who we have here." He smirks.

"Thank you for your condolences. But I think it's best you leave." I warn them.

"Why are you protecting them? For all we know they could be involve in your fathers death. Or maybe they change him." He looks back at me.

"They haven't spill blood. Now go!" I tell them.

We watch them leave, I went back into the garage. "Are you okay?" Bella ask.

"I'm fine! I just...I just want to get everything part away." I will my tears away. After we clean up, me and Bella headed back to her house. Charlie was more than happy to take me in. He feels it's what my parents wanted, I don't blame him. But the best thing about Charlie, he doesn't hover.

I bury my dad two days ago, yet it feels like he's still here. I look out the window, just thinking of what those hunter said. I know for a fact if one of us were change they would hunt us down, kill us or worse. They'll come after Bella or Charlie I can't like that happened.

"If I were to become one, I'll have to run. But if I die. They'll go after the cullens, then go after Bella and Charlie. I can't let them go after my family." I told myself. I close my eyes to think.

My open my eyes wide open, "I know what to do." I said. I grab my phone and text Alice. I told her I wanted to meet with them, I know tomorrow they have the training with the pack, but I want to tell them before that.

They next day, Bella and Charlie went to my house. So I drove to the Cullens alone, Alice told me Thomas, Rosalie and Emmett went shopping. I pull up to the house.

I was greeted by Esme. "We are so sorry Allison." She tells me.

I gave her a weak smile, "thank you Esme." I follow her to a room.

"So, what's this about?" Carlisle ask me.

"I came up with a plan. Once I die, I...I want you to change me." I look at Carlisle.