Chapter 22

Chris hangs up after speaking with he's daughter. He turns to see his wife, sitting on Allison's bed. As she looks at a picture frame of them together. "I wish I could've spoken to her more." She places down the picture.  "So I want to do it here, where I can be with her. And I think Im gonna need help." She looks at Chris. He nods. He takes a sit next to her, Chris looks at his now full vampire wife. She got bitten by Victoria trying to stop her from killing Allison. Chris knows want must been done, he gets a call. He checks his phone to be the right person for this. "Our guest is here." He tells her.

In walks in no other then Carlisle. He gave a firm nod to Chris. "Chris, Victoria." He greets them, he walks near Victoria. He examines her. "I'm surprise she hasn't attacked you. Newborns have a difficult time to control their thirsts. Allison, doesn't know any of this?" He ask. "No. Her, Bella and Alice are on the way to Italy. And I've been giving her a bid of blood to control her thirst." Chris said. Carlisle with a sad face nodded. "Well then, are you sure you want to do this?" He asked Victoria, looking dead in her eyes. Victoria without hesitation said, "yes. I'm sure." Carlisle quietly sigh, "very well. Before I do, will you like some time with Chris first?" Victoria with a smile nodded, "I would." Carlisle excuse himself from the room.

The room was quiet, the only sound was Chris quiet sobs, she grabs his hand. "You know what to do. You know what to tell people. Tell them I had a history of depression. Promise me." She tells me.

"I will. I will, even though I've never seen your depressed once in 20 years." He said.

"Allison needs to say it too." She tells me.

"But I won't let her believe it." He said.

Victoria then stares at the window. "She'll hear things. People will say I was weak. They'll say I took the easy way out." Her voice cracked.

"And I'll tell her it was the hardest thing you ever did." Chris tell her.

"And they'll ask, how could I do this to my family." She turn to Chris. "She'll know you did it for us." He tries to confront her. "I can't do this myself Chris. Stay with me." She ask him.  Chris eyes fill with tears, "I'll never leave you you. Ready?" He tells her.

She nodded. "Yes. Tell Allison, and Charlie. That I love them so much. Please look out for Charlie for me. Tell him I'm sorry." She asked him. "I will." He said.

He turns around to face Carlisle, he nodded. Carlisle slowly moves in front of her, he bends down, "are you ready?" He asked her, making sure this is want she wants. "Yes, but can I talk to you...alone? She asked, she looks at Chris. He nods.

"Okay, I just have to say. I'm sorry we cause this, we never meant for your family to get hurt." Carlisle apologize. She closes her eyes and nods. "She really loved him, probably still does. I can see it in her eyes. Allison was right, you're very compassionate and calm man." She said. Carlisle smiles, "Thomas was right too, it's impossible not to love Allison." He said. "I know Chris will be there for Allison, so will Charlie. But please look out for her, promise me?" She asks him. "I will." Chris walks back in.

Carlisle stands up then goes behind Victoria. He looks at Chris, Chris nods, he grabs head from the top to her chin. "Now." She tells him. Carlisle rips her head off. The room went silent, only to hear the crying of Chris. Carlisle calls in his two other sons to help, Esme takes Chris away from the room. As the vampire boys take the body of Allison's mom, Carlisle is left alone in Allison's room. "We'll take good care of her Victoria. I promise."

~In Italy~

  We're here. In Italy, its beautiful here. Alice stole a yellow sports car, she drove as fast as she could, "I hope the owner isn't looking for his car." I sarcastically. "I didn't steal it." She smile at me from the rear view mirror.  I looked out the window. "What? What do you see?" Bella asked as Alice sees a vision. "They refuse me. He's gonna make a scene. Show himself to the humans." Alice said.