Chapter 27

~No ones POV~

Chris true meaning of leaving forks was to speak with the Volturi. He made it Italy

He walks in, and is greeted by a very beautiful vampire.

"I'm here to see Aro." He demanded.

The beautiful vampire smirk as she looks up and down at him. She knows who he is, and what he does.

"Very well." She calmly said. She lead the way.

"Master, you have a guest." She said. Aro stands as he sees who it is.

"Christopher...thank you Heidi." He nods to her.

"What a surprise this is Christopher?" Aro said

"Are you aware of what's happening in forks?" Chris asks him.

Aro smirks, "yes I am, I spend of few of my kind to see. But...this isn't why you came, is it?"

"I know you want Bella to become one. But Allison, she's not one." He said. He never lost eye contract with him.

Aro chuckle with a evil smile. "You must understand that both girls, well known of us."

"Allison is a hunter. But Bella is a innocent human. They both are. Aro please...leave Allison, you can have someone else." Chris said, Aro laughs.

"Who?" He ask.

Chris heavy sighs, "me...you can have me."

Aro looks at the others kings, Cauis smirks. "You know what to do Aro." He said.

"Yes. But not yet." He turn around going back to he's sit.

"Thank you for your visit, old friend." He said.

~back in forks~

I decide to hang out with embry. I know haven't seen or hang out with him and the pack. We walk down the beach.

"I'm sorry for not going to the bonfire. I had some things to do." I apologize to him.

"It's okay, just wish you were they." He said. I gave him a weak smile. Trying my best not to cry.
"Hey, are you okay?" We stop walking.

"Yeah, just miss this." I look around the beach. "Also thank you for watching me and my dad. I know with the others can be hard."

"Yeah, those bloodsuckers really care about you." He said, I gave him a face.

"Sorry." He laughs. I roll my eyes.

"So, Alice is throwing this big graduation party. You should come." I tell him.

"I don't think..." he started to back away.

"Please Embry. I really want you there, your my plus one." I tell him.

"I guess." He said. I smile, "thanks." I said.

Later that night, I got home. I see Bella, jake, Edward and Charlie.

"Hey, what's going on?" I ask them. Everyone was quiet.

"I kissed Bella. She broke her hand from punching me." Jake said. My eyes widened, I looked at Bella. Who was holding her hand that she hurt.

"We should take you to see Carlisle. Maybe he can give you something." I suggest. "I'll go with them uncle Charlie." I tell him.

"Thank you Allison." He said.

The three of us got in Edwards car. We drove to his house, thankfully her hand wasn't broken but just sprained. Emmett made a comment that she'll make a tough newborn. Which Rosalie then gets up annoyed. I see Bella go after her to talk, I stayed behind.

The Cullen and The huntress [Allison argent]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें