Chatper 21

We rush inside Bella's house, after seeing Sam's pack attack Laurent.

"Dad! We saw them." She said
"What's the matter?" Charlie asked.

"In the woods. They're not bears." She tells him.

"What do you mean in the wood? Girls, what the hell were doing in the woods?" He asked us.

"Yes. Why were you the woods young lady?" I turn to see my mom and dad.

"Mom, dad?" I said.

"They're wolves. I mean, like huge wolves." Bella tells them.

"Are you sure about that, Bella?" Harry ask

"Yeah, we just saw them. They were after...something." I said, I looked at Bella.

"Wolves? Allison are you sure?" My dad asked me. I looked a them, "yes. We're positive." I said.

The adults looked at one and other, Charlie asked Harry if some of he's guys want to go take a look, as for my parents well I still have no idea why their there.

"Mom, dad. Why are you guys here?" I asked them.

"Your father and I, are going out of town. So, we asked your uncle if you can say here while we're gone." My mom tells me.

"Where are you guys going?" I asked.

"Paris. We have some family business to take care of. So pack some things for tonight." My dad tells me. I nodded.

Me and Bella went to her room. She quickly shuts the door.

"You believe me right. I mean we both saw it together-" I stopped her.

"I believe you. After everything we've been though. I believe you." I tell her, she chuckles, throwing her arms around me.

"Thanks, Allison." She whisper.

I went with my parents to get something's since I'm staying with my uncle. I packed some weapons just in case.

"Be careful, your uncle doesn't see your "stuff" or he'll start asking questions." My mom tells me. "I won't mom." I finished packing the last of my bags, I drove to Bella's house, I stayed in the guess room. That night I couldn't sleep, Bella seeing the wolves, eventually she's gonna know it's Jacob, and know that I knew all long.

The next day, Bella tells me Jacob pays her a visit last night. She figure out that Jacob is a werewolf. We gave a jacket and head out to his house, but before we did. I carried my pistol crossbow in my bag.

We got to Rez. Bella knocked at his door.

"Bella." Billy answer.

"I need to see him." She asked.

"He's not in." He lied. We both looked at one and other. "I'm sorry, I really need to see him." Bella walks pass billy. "Bella!" Billy yells at her.

I walk behind her, we find him sleeping. She then sees Sam with Paul, Jared and Embry. She quickly rushes pass me, I chase after her. I get my crossbow.

I see her ran up to Sam. "What did you do? What did you to him?" She shelves Sam. I see the other guys didn't not like that.