Chapter 13

i know what I said to Bella about what the codes mean, and what will happen to me. Left her surprise, it left me too to be honest. I was in my room when I see Alice calling me.

"Hey Alice, what's up?"

"tomorrow is Bellas 18th birthday, I kinda figure you don't know because she didn't tell you. But I know the gift will buy so get to that."

I scoff. "Its her birthday tomorrow! How could she not that tell me? I just saw her."

"Look, im sure she feels sorry but please buy her gift. This party needs to go good, please Allison?" she partucally begged me.

I sigh. "Fine." she thank me before having up, I thought about the perfect gift for her, but couldn't think of one. I want something that she can remember forever. I went near store and looked around. seeing what she can cherished, that when I saw it.

"This is perfect."

The next day, I pull up to school, I leave her gift in my car for her party later on, I enter the school. I see Thomas waiting by my locker, he has a smile on his smile when he sees me.

"Did you know it's Bella's birthday today?" I cross my arms, giving him a stare. He nervously chuckles, "I didn't know until Alice told us about the party plan she has for Bella."

He kisses my cheek, I chuckle while I roll my eyes at him, "I'm glad I get to celebrate her birthday with her. When I moved away I lost contact with her, it was sad." I shared with him, "I know she would be happy too." He said.

We walked to class when I see Bella with Edward. "Happy birthday." I whisper giving her a hug. "I'm sorry, I didn't tell you. I just don't want to make it a big deal." She said as we pull apart. "It's okay." I smile at her.

"Bella, happy birthday" Alice leaps from the balcony, giving Bella a hug. "ssh, ssh." Bellas hushes her. Then Alice hands her a present. "I thought I said no presents" she said.

"I've already seen you open it and guess what you love it. You're going to wear it tonight. our place." she tells her, Bella face looked surprise. "Come on, please? it'll be fun." she said. Bella finally agrees to Alice party. "great I'll see you and Allison at 7:00." she said as goes to straight next jasper.

"Party at the Cullens house." Thomas said, which made me laugh, "lets go to class." we laugh as we walked away.

~~~~~~~~~~

Its time for Bella's birthday party, I wore a black dress that goes to my knees, my hair wavy, a nice look. I grabbed my purse and keys when I was stopped by my parents. "tell Bella we said happy birthday." my mom said. "I will." I smile at them.

I reached the Cullens house, rose let me in. "Allison, I'm glad you come." she greeted me. Rose is alway nice to me, she happy I'm with Thomas, but she still doesn't like Bella. "wouldn't miss it and also because Alice told me too." We walk to the other room to see the others expect Edward and Bella.

I stand next to Thomas, then Esme greeted me with hug, "its so nice you're here Allison." she said. I smile, we hear Alice, bring down Bella and Edward. Bella sees everything at Alice did for the party.

Time for presents!

"Allison you go first." Alice tells me. I give Bella a small black box, "I hope you it." I said. She opens then smiles at me. Its a sliver necklace with a crossbow and arrow. "its perfect, thanks" she hugs me. The last gift was from Carlisle and Esme. Bella tries to open it when she cuts her finger, "paper cut." she said, Thomas and Edward slowly looks at jasper. Edward then throws Bella crosses the room, Thomas pulls me behind him. jasper is throw to the piano, Carlisle and Emmett, grab him. "Jaz, Jaz. Its okay. its just a little blood." she said. I see all of them look at Bella, who was in bleeding from her arms, I rush it her. "get jasper out of here" Carlisle said, then speeds toward Bella. Everyone leaves the room. The sad look on Edward as he sees my cousin bleeding from what is supposed to be a happy day turn to a nightmare for him.

"Allison, I think you should head home. Your parents will be worried." Edward suggested. I got up from where Bella was. "are you kidding me! my cousin is hurt!" I yell at him. "Allison I'll be fine. Promise." she said. "I'll clean her up, Allison. Go." Carlisle said.

"okay, I'll just say bye to Thomas." I said about to walk.

"I don't think that a good idea, he just smelled human blood. Seeing you would make him lose control too. I don't want you getting hurt Allison." Carlisle calmly tells me. I nodded. "im sorry, your right." I said, I walk to Bella. "I'll see you tomorrow." I said. she smiles then nods.

I walk to my car from the reflection of the car window I see Thomas, I turn to see him. He smiles at me. "I love you." I said, knowing he can hear me. He chuckles then blows a kiss to me.