Chapter 24

Thomas POV

Edward and Bella came back from Allison, they came in a rush to Carlisle and us. They look worry.

"What is it Edward?" Carlisle asked him.

"It's Allison. Somethings wrong with her?" He said.

I stood up, "Like what? Is she okay?"

"Her and Bella were in the woods, when Allison was close to hitting Bella with an arrow. Luckily I got there on time." Edward tells us. Everyone looked at one and other. "Edward are you sure?" Esme ask him.

"Yes. She looked scared." He said.

"She came to school like if someone was chasing her." Bella said.

"And in class. She wake up terrified, as if someone was yelling at her." Jasper said.

"She's been acting weird ever since...her mom died." Bella said. Bella looks at Carlisle since he's a doctor, maybe he can help.

"Is there anything you can, Carlisle? I'm worry about her." Bella asked him.

He sighs, "I can talk to her, maybe she can open up about it." He suggested. Carlisle goes to his office, I follow him there.

"Carlisle, you don't think it's something serious?" I ask him as I shut the door behind.

"Allison is a strong girl. She's gonna get through this." He tells me. I nodded.

Allison POV

I put away my glove, my bow and arrow. I sat on my bed, rubbing my head. I couldn't believe I lost hit Bella. Thank god Edward was there in time. I fear the worst, I feel the wind as if someone came in my room. I quickly turn to see Thomas.

"Oh, you scared the hell out of me." I tell him.

He looks worry. "Are you okay." He ask.

"Once my heart starts beating again." I sarcastically said. He chuckles, we stare at each other for what felt like hours. "Um, I know we haven't spoken since...um." He was trying to find the words, "you wanna sit?" I ask him. He watch him slowly sit next to me, he's so beautiful, just like I remember. I smile at him, "i just wanna say I'm sorry, for everything. For not telling you what I am, for leaving. Leaving you was the hardest thing. Everyday, every month that went by was so hard. I never should've left you. I'm so sorry, Allison." He apologize. I look away from him, i wipe my tears away. "You don't have to..." I tell him.

"I know...but it's okay." He said.

"How is that okay?" I tell him.

"Because I can wait." He tell him.

"I can't make you wait for me. I'm not going to do that." I tell him.

"You don't have to. Because I know we're gonna be together." I tell me, which made me smile.

"There's no such thing as fate." I said

"There's no such thing as vampires." He smiles. I smile back, we pull in for a hug. As we pull apart, I stared at his beautiful golden eyes. I miss does eyes, I miss him.

"I'll see you tomorrow. Good night." He kiss my forehead one last time. I watch him leave my room, I look out the window, but before I could see him speed out, he was already gone.

"Night." I whisper.

The next day, I got ready for school. But I sat there for a bit. I don't why I felt nervous. I hear a knock at my door, it's dad.

"Look, i know this coupled of days have been hard. If your not to go back, you stay. School can wait." He said.

I smile, "dad it's senior year. I wanna finish in time with my friends. I'm okay." I said. He nodded, "okay. But take it easy today." He tells me.