𝟐𝟓 - 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐮𝐧𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐬

The following morning had Harry leaping out of his bed with a sense of excitement, eagerly he got Ron up by shaking him awake. Ron, still groggy and tired with sleep turned over to face Harry, who had way too much energy for the first day of school

"What?" groaned Ron, hiding his face in his pillow as an effort to block out Harry's eagerness, which to him was as repellent as the sun.

"I need to tell you something important, like now."

"Go on then," Ron groaned, his voice muffled by the pillow, clearly he was still annoyed he was up at all.

"No, I don't want people to overhear us." Said Harry in a strained voice as he peered over both shoulders as though someone would materialise from the woodwork with a notepad and pen.

"Then come whisper it to me I don't know." Said Ron frustratedly as he flopped his hand around vaguely to beckon Harry closer.

Harry stepped closer to Ron's side of the bed, one knee pressing into his back as he told him one sentence, Ron suddenly shot up straighter as he looked at Harry bewildered.

"In the common room? Are you mad?"

"It just happened you know? Like one minute we were just sat there hugging and in the next we were-"

"Whatchu two talkin' about?" Murmured Seamus from his bed, "Is it about why Harry was back late? I heard him coming in... whatever it was you're talking about, it sounds juicy!" earning a rather alarmed look from both Ron and Harry.

"Nothing!" Said Ron unconvincingly, "There's nothing juicy about Harry, he's dry as a bone, the same cannot be said for— OW!"

Ron clutched his side which had been thudded quite drastically, he understood though that they should probably continue this conversation somewhere else, once they were dressed.

Ophelia was in a similar predicament, the girls in the dormitory were a lot more clues into the fact that she was not in her bed after curfew and had been bothering her for all of thirty minutes over what she had been up to and they wouldn't take "Homework" for an answer.

It would have been alright if she had Hermione but Hermione was no-where to be seen in the dormitory at all, she assumed she had headed to breakfast early to get a headstart on reading, but then again, she may be in the library looking for that charm for her skirt.

Shrugging, Ophelia wasted no time in getting dressed and putting the half of her hair up into a ponytail while the rest of it floated down onto her shoulders in delicate curls.

Grabbing her bag she ran down to the great hall to find Harry, Ron and Hermione already seated, Ophelia ran up to sit beside Hermione, sliding not-so-inconspicuously beside her best mate she grabbed a bowl and began to pour herself some cereal, it was only then done she notice Harry looking at her almost smugly, unable to hide the smile that spread across her face she pushed a mouthful of frosties past her mouth to force it into doing a different activity.

"How are we supposed to keep this under wraps?" asked Ron, "Especially when you two insist on necking each other right after curfew!"

Ophelia stopped chewing on her cereal for a moment as it felt like the world went on a standstill, she almost choked on her cereal as Hermione's head whipped up so fast it looked unnatural.

"I'm sorry?" Hermione almost snapped, looking puzzled as she noticed how Harry and Ophelia remained wordlessly eating their breakfast, a guilty look plastered across their faces.

"What am I missing?" she asked them, Ophelia couldn't help but clamp her hand over her mouth to stop herself from spraying the table with half-chewed milky frosties,