𝟏𝟓𝟑 - 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞

╔ ————————————————————╗

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚜 𝙽𝚂𝙵𝚆 𝙲𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚗𝚝, 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚋𝚘𝚝𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚎𝚐𝚊𝚕 𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚜𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚄𝙺 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚜𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚘𝚛𝚜, 𝚒𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚞𝚗𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚎 𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚜𝚔𝚒𝚙 𝚊𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚍 -- 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚜𝚊𝚒𝚍 -- 𝚒 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚎𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚗𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚜𝚜 <𝟹

╚ ———————————————————╝

"FUCKIN HELL DICK!" Ophelia yelled vehemently as she whipped her head to look behind her as a car whizzed past theirs, "YOU ALLERGIC TO THE FUCKING INDICATOR, YOU PRICK?!! CRAWL UP YOUR MUM'S MANKY OLD CRACK YOU SOD!"

Some poor soul made the cardinal mistake of hesitating when the light turned green, Ophelia wasn't a monster, she didn't honk her horn or make gestures she just made the whole car sound like a swear jar.

"Look at this fucking dick, FUCKINNNN HELLL MAN MOVE!! MOVE!! For fuck sake, get off the fucking road you blithering pillock, just because you're moving through life at a snails pace doesn't mean the rest of us are!! MOVE!"

Ophelia put her head on the steering wheel for a brief moment, Harry squeezed her thigh reassuringly, the butterflies in her stomach were quite confused as to what to do, they fluttered even despite everything.

"I swear to god if they don't move, I'm sending that fucking car and the cockwombles inside of it to TIMBUKFUCKINGTU!"

The car, thankfully drove away.

"NOT EVEN A FUCKING APOLOGY, FUCKING CHARMING!"

"Anyway, as I was saying... some of them are supposed to be as bad as Death Eaters," said Ron, mid-conversation with Hermione as they have sat in the backseat folding t-shirts while Ophelia was Effing and Jeffing under her breath as she pulled over the car at the quiet assistance of Harry, as he had noticed she'd grown a few shades paler,  "The lot that got me were a bit pathetic, but Bill reckons some of them are really dangerous. They said on Potterwatch —"

"On what?" said Harry, turning his attention from Ophelia for a moment to Ron.

"Potterwatch, didn't I tell you that's what it was called? The program I keep trying to get on the radio, the only one that tells the truth about what's going on! Nearly all the programs are following You-Know-Who's line, all except Potterwatch. I really want you to hear it, but it's tricky tuning in. . . ."

Ron had spent evening after evening using his wand to beat out various rhythms on top of the radio on the car dash while the dials whirled. Occasionally they would catch snatches of advice on how to treat dragon pox, and once a few bars of "A Cauldron Full of Hot Strong Love." While he tapped, Ron continued to try to hit on the correct password, muttering strings of random words under his breath.

"They're normally something to do with the Order," he told them. "Bill had a real knack for guessing them. I'm bound to get one in the end. . . ." when Ron shouted excitedly "I've got it, I've got it! The password was 'Albus'!"

Everyone leaned closer to the radio, which Ophelia turned the dial to make the voices sound louder in the car speakers so the familiar voices were loud enough that you'd have thought they were wedged in between Hermione and Ron in the back seat, all four of them were sitting open-mouthed, staring at the tiny speaker, from which a most familiar voice was issuing.