𝟏𝟑𝟐 - 𝐧𝐨 𝐨𝐧𝐞

𝘿𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙊𝙥𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙖,

All is well here! Thank you so much for the treats, my mum and dad are insisting you make their birthday cakes now!!

I hope you're having a wonderful time with your family, how is baby Hope? I always did want a sister growing up and eventually I met you and you're practically my sister even if we're not related.

Also quick thing, word got back to me that you and Harry got into an argument?! Sirius told Ron's dad and he overheard it, I'm sure he's going to be asking Harry about it so I just want to make sure you're okay — from what Ron overheard it was something about Harry not wanting you with him or something and obviously we know what that's about, and I'm telling you now that while I know his reasons are probably somewhere in the realm of being noble, I for one would not be able to go without some company with a lick of common sense.

On that note, I've started making preparations for it, I've got a bag that's like Mary Poppins (don't tell anyone) and I was thinking maybe you could do the same because we both know all the boys are going to bring is their toothbrush, a couple pairs of underwear, their wand and their wits — it'd be nice if we had a bunch of things so at least we'd be prepared for anything.

I'm also planning on borrowing the tent from the Weasley's, Harry mentioned it was bigger on the inside so I'll get Ron to show me where his dad put it, hopefully we get some time to talk alone...

I was hoping you'd be able to help me out with something.

It's quite a delicate matter and I know the only person I could possibly ask about this would be you, not just because you're my best friend but you're the only expert I know on memories.

Is there a way to remove memories and keep them intact? That way if something were to happen, you'd still have a record of everything you ever knew stored safely somewhere that you could use to restore it back to how it was?

And here's the big question, if there was a way, would you be willing to do that for me?

I'd explain properly but I don't want to go into too many details yet I hope you're somehow able to grasp what I'm trying to get across — I know it's a lot to ask but if it's alright with you, I'd like you to come and visit, I need you there with me when it happens.

Please, I wouldn't ask if I didn't need it and you're the only person I could possibly ever trust with this.

Wishing you all the best,
All my love,
Hermione xx

Ophelia creased her eyebrows as she re-read her best friend's letter in the morning light of her bedroom, she could tell Hermione was trying her best to omit certain obvious details in her writing just in case it was intercepted by spies of Voldemort, she put the letter down and thought for a moment what it could be when she was distracted by what laid out in her garden were a dozen lines of every kind of everyday vegetable and fruit were organised in neat rows, that her mother was currently watering with an enchanted watering can. An apron tied tightly around her waist as she crouched down to pull a few good tomatoes from it's grove, she smiled proudly at them and ventured back inside.

She couldn't help but smile at the garden that was overflowing with life and nutrients, her mother had specifically asked for seeds so she could grow her own garden to become self-sufficient, there were now only a few things they had to venture out for, bread, cheese, butter, medicine and other miscellaneous items that they ran out of such as toothpaste, soap and well... milk.

Now it seemed, her parents didn't mind drinking their tea without milk.

And the only time they ever asked for it was for Hope, who had been weaned from Gwen and for baking here and there but aside from that they didn't have much need for milk anymore.