𝟏𝟏𝟓 - 𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐮𝐛

╔ ————————————————————╗

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚜 𝙽𝚂𝙵𝚆 𝙲𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚝𝚘𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚍𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚎𝚗𝚍, 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚋𝚘𝚝𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚎𝚐𝚊𝚕 𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚜𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚄𝙺 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚜𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚘𝚛𝚜, 𝚒𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚞𝚗𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚎 𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚜𝚔𝚒𝚙 𝚊𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚍 -- 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚜𝚊𝚒𝚍 -- 𝚒 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚎𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚗𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚜𝚜 <𝟹

╚ ———————————————————╝

𝙏𝙤 𝙨𝙖𝙮 𝙃𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙮 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙚𝙖𝙜𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙑𝙖𝙡𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙚'𝙨 𝘿𝙖𝙮 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙖 𝙜𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙪𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩, he had in fact been thinking of how to make up for last year's travesty for a good couple of weeks after she had returned.

Given he thought of it as the anniversary of the second chance he had to make things right he thought it would be a wonderful opportunity to show her just how much he loved her without asking her the question of all questions -- which he knew he would do eventually, he hoped sooner rather than later -- he had a lot of things planned for the day which would begin with the both of them getting up quite early so they could go for a nice walk in the ground without people staring at them.

He had however, forgotten quite an important detail that only occurred to him as Ophelia came running down the stairs with a letter in her hand beaming from ear to ear, she threw her arms around him and naturally he caught her and held her as she began to quickly reel off the information that had just been reported to her.

"My mum had the baby!" she exclaimed proudly, "The owl just came, look!"

She held out the parchment on it that had her father's neat but noticeably rushed cursive writing.

"Dearest Sweetest Ophelia,

You are, as of three hours ago a proud big sister! I cannot put into words my delight that she looks almost exactly as you did all of those years ago, a little bigger than you but I suspect that's from all the rich food Lily and Molly have been supplementing her with these past few months. But she has the same thick mop of hair at the top of her head as you did, and the same scrunch in her nose when she cries -- I'm sure you'll grow to adore her as much as I have adored you all these years.

Your mother laboured beautifully, thankfully Madam Pomfrey was willing to act in part as a Mid-Wife when it came to any concerns with the pregnancy and helped guide her through a terrible nine hours of agony, when she finally came I was in absolute awe at the power you Le Fay women hold within you and I only hope the little one contains the same vigour as her family though I have no doubts that will be the case. Alas, your mother did over-exert herself somewhat during the event but is in a steady recovery process, even now as I write this I look over at her with your sister and I rejoice at the family I have.

A family I would not have if it were not for you my dearest love.

We would hope you'd be able to come and meet her as soon as you're able to, feel free to bring Harry if you wish but please be sure that neither of you is ill or carrying any diseases, your sister while she is as strong in spirit as you and your mother are still vulnerable to effects of the environment.