𝟕𝟗 - 𝐬𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐥𝐢𝐩𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐤

This chapter includes underage drinking, slight drug use underage sexual acts all of which are illegal in the UK and was written only for its subjective purpose, nothing too intense, and it is consensual just touching onto third base, so please be mindful, if this isn't your type of thing, please skip ahead! I don't want to make you uncomfortable!

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

𝙁𝙞𝙣𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙬𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙮 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙮, and Ophelia had pulled out everything to make herself look how she felt inside, she felt as though she had got her moxie back once again, Ophelia had returned in tenfold, and she had every intention to resolve what had happened between herself and Harry. But first, she had to make him know what he had lost, and what he hoped to regain once again.

Hermione watched as Ophelia got ready, sporting a black laced bra beneath a black crop top and skater skirt, tied up nicely with the added touch of Harry's redshirt which she had never bothered to give him back, hanging loosely on her shoulders as it was buttoned at the front by two buttons.

She sported a deep smoky eye, and cherry red lipstick, the shade crimson and as rich as blood, her white teeth standing out every time she smiled or spoke. Ophelia's hair was one long wave of platinum soft curls that she tossed lightly over her shoulder, deciding she would opt to smoke on her way there while they pre-drank. Ophelia offered Hermione her flask, which was filled with a nice helping of her dad's whiskey, Hermione drank it sparingly, attempting to not be too drunk before they set off. Ophelia adding the final touches of her heeled boots.

"Phee, I've never been to a party like this before, what do I do?"

"Dance, drink, try stuff out only if you want to. You don't have to come if you don't feel like you'll be comfortable, I can come back early to hang out with you-"

"No I'm going, just wanted to know what to expect,"

"Possibly a bit of weed, I know a couple of the Hufflepuffs that smoke it and I know Seamus has a hand in it occasionally, he's offered it to me a couple times."

"To smoke?"

"No, to make edibles,"

"Ohh, right, which one is better?"

"I don't know, never done them." Ophelia said, putting her lipgloss in her bra, before squirting a few puffs of perfume on her neck and wrists for good measure.

"Are you ready?" She asked Hermione, who was wearing one of her dresses with a cardigan over the top.

"As I'll ever be."

"Then that's brilliant, come along then." Ophelia said, looping her arm into Hermiones as the two of them walked through the castle, Ophelia charming her heels to not clack as she walked through the castle, with Umbridge looming over them it's a miracle that they even managed to plan the party at all.

Coming across to the third floor corridor, they closed their eyes and wished to granted access to the party.

The door swung open, to reveal a party inside, music was blaring and it seemed some of the Ravenclaw students had charmed a few random bottles to glow lights in them that blared overhead. The air was thick with a sweaty, smoky, alcohol and weed smog that loomed around them, Ophelia grinned as she stepped inside.