𝟔𝟕 - 𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬

TW - suicidal themes, vomiting, blood and torture/self-harm.

Please take caution, this chapter has some deep stuff so... proceed with caution.

𝘾𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜, Ophelia was laying in her bed with the duvet snuggled under one side of her body with her hair splayed all over the bed, completely content as though the previous night had not occurred, as Hermione and Ginny stood over her with their presents in hand.

"MORNING!" yelled Ginny, startling Ophelia awake, who sat up immediately with her eyes still closed, her nose scrunching from the brightness lingering in the windows... it was so bright, and her head said no.

Hermione sat on the edge of her bed, holding out her present as Ginny leaned against the bed post.

"Mornin'... what time is it?" asked Ophelia rubbing her eyes as she stretched tiredly.

"It's 11am, and it's your birthday! Happy Birthday!" exclaimed Hermione, thrusting her present in her face as Binx hopped onto the bed to curl up on Ophelia's lap. Beaming widely, she took the present into her hand and tore it open, finding a pair of fishnet tights with stars and moons embroidered sparingly over them, which were wrapped around a leather-bound copy of Oscar Wilde's work, along with a pair of earrings that had one moon and one sun on either ear, Ophelia beamed pulling Hermione in for a well-deserved hug.

"Oh my god Hermione! These are amazing!" exclaimed Ophelia, admiring them

"Well I got you this, it's something small but I notice you always like them, so-" said Ginny, passing her the neatly wrapped present, which Ophelia ripped open with enthusiasm.

"No, no these are amazing! You know I love lollies! And you got them in my favourite flavours! Thank you so much!" Said Ophelia, reaching forward to hug Ginny, who rubbed her back.

"Oh I saw these at the bottom of the bed, are they yours too?" Asked Hermione, lifting up two large boxes onto the door of the bed, plonking a smaller yet more neatly wrapped present on top of them.

"Oh yeah!" Said Ophelia, sitting forward to reach them, "Dad and Sirius brought them last night, McGonagall offered to have them moved to my dorm."

"When did they see you?" Asked Ginny with a confused expression

"Oh, when I went to the hospital wing... Sirius quite nearly knocked out Draco, and Dad was told to hand deliver the presents from... well, you know." Said Ophelia reaching for the smaller one, lifting the card out of the wrapping first she opened it .

"It's from Sirius, "Happy Birthday Phee! Had to buy, wrap this while your dad wasn't looking, felt like quite the spy. I saw you admiring it in a window in Whitby, hope you like it! Lots of Love Sirius!" Awww if this is what I think it is then I'm going to have to buy him something ladened in gold for Christmas- oh my god it is!" Said Ophelia, lifting out the leather jacket she had fallen for, it would hand just below her waist when she wore it and as she turned it over Hermione noticed that down each sleeve from the shoulders there were small black bats embroidered into the sleeve.

"That is so cool." Said Ginny, feeling the leather, "I'll have to borrow this at some point."

"Oh! There's something in the pocket!" Said Ophelia, pulling out earrings with bats on them. "He's so sneaky, but gosh he's so good!"

"This one next!" Said Hermione, pushing forward a box, Ophelia took out the card and read it aloud.

"Happy Birthday my Darling!
I realised that you have a knack for dressing well to suit you, and I raided my old wardrobe and pulled out things I think you'll suit! As well as a brand new pair of boots that I think are to die for! - Lots of Love and Hugs and Kisses, Mum