𝟔𝟎 - 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐥𝐚𝐝𝐲'𝐬 𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐥

TW - Graphic descriptions of blood, self-injury/harm in this chapter, please be safe, skip forward if and when you need to.

"𝙋𝙝𝙚𝙚?" 𝙖𝙨𝙠𝙚𝙙 𝙃𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙮 𝙦𝙪𝙞𝙚𝙩𝙡𝙮, gently brushing her hair out of her face, "Phee... it's five in the morning... we need to get dressed."

"But I'm so comfy..."

"Phee... I'm trying to be responsible here, and I want to stay here too but we have school-"

"Why?"

"Come on, I'll tell you on the way to breakfast just go upstairs and get ready, and I'll meet you down here, okay?"

Ophelia hummed, and rolled off of the couch, giving Harry a tired sleepy kiss before trudging up the stairs to switch her pyjamas out for her uniform, she looked down at her pyjamas after very distinctly remembering falling asleep in her uniform. Perhaps they switched out her clothes for her, regardless, she did as she was told and freshened up.

Trotting down the stairs she was greeted with the irritating sight of Romilda trying to chat up her boyfriend, hair twirling around the finger, arm touches, and giggles. Romilda hadn't noticed Ophelia yet, but Harry had and she certainly didn't look as fuzzy, cuddly, and adorable as she did this morning, now she had a glint in her eye and sharpness to her features as though she had been upstairs to sharpen her gaze down to a fine needlepoint. It was almost scary how predator-like she was, she had speed and almost crept up on Romilda.

"Morning!" said Ophelia cheerily, making Romilda practically jump out of her skin.

"Morning babe." said Harry, with a slight smirk in his tone as Ophelia cast a quick glance over to him, as she turned her attention to Romilda once again, still with a pleasant kind smile spread across her features.

"Did you manage to speak to Professor Flitwick about charms? I'm sure that he'll be able to put aside some time for you this morning, as for us, we're off to breakfast. See you later," said Ophelia, taking Harry's hand in her own as she took him through the portrait hole.

"I don't think she fancies me, I just think she's a bit dim." said Harry as they walked down to the Great Hall.

"Why? What did she ask for this time?" asked Ophelia, though she dreaded to think about it.

"Quidditch, she said she didn't understand the rules... she said I was a good flyer though, that she can't fly very well and needs someone to teach her." said Harry

"Please tell me you see her ulterior motive there Harry," she said as they turned a corner.

He looked at her with a blank expression on his face, as she rolled her eyes.

"One on one tutoring, where she gets to ride your broomstick? Come on... Harry, she's interested in you, it's plain as the nose on your face." said Ophelia exasperatedly

"I still don't get what that has to do with Quidditch."

Ophelia let out a groan of frustration, "She wants to sleep with you, or date you, or do something along those lines..."

"Bloody hell Phee..." said Harry, looking around the room for anyone who could have overheard them, thankfully they were the only ones there. "I think she's just... stuck a bit, she's barking up the wrong tree like, I'm not the brightest myself but maybe I can help her get the help she needs?"

"That is not your responsibility Harry, she's using you... or trying to, and you're not as dumb as you think."

"Why would she try use me?"

"Because of the prize money you won from the Tri-wizarding cup, I heard her talking about it with Lavender on the toilets-"

"So you're saying someone can't just like me for me, they have to be using me?" responded Harry with a slight elevation in his tone.